Universal Extractor 1.6.1
Universal Extractor is a program do to exactly what it says: extract files from any type of archive, whether it's a simple zip file, an installation program, or even a Windows Installer (.msi) package. This is still a work in progress (see details below), but so far it's proven quite useful and I feel others can also benefit from it.
I should stress that this application is not intended to be a general purpose archiving program. It will ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||file extractor, extract file, file extraction, extract, extractor, extraction|
Using Universal Extractor Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Universal Extractor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Universal Extractor download links are direct Universal Extractor full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: cab oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Universal Extractor keygen, crack.
Consider: Universal Extractor full version, cab full download, premium download, licensed copy.
Universal Extractor 1.6
This program requires Windows NT version 4.0 or later
|Universal Extractor 1.6.1||May 12, 2010||New Release||· Added support for environmental variables (eg., specify %temp% for debug dir)
· Added support for XZ compressed files and txz/tlz archives via 7-Zip
· Added support for Windows Installer merge modules (.msm) via MsiX
· Added support for NBH files via NBHextract
· Added translations for Armenian, Czeck, Persian (Farsi), Serbian, Swedish
· Changed 7-Zip unpacking behavior; now attempts brute force extraction only after External PEiD scan; change due to aggressive .exe resource extraction in new versions
· Changed Windows installer support (.msi, .msp) to use MsiX instead of msi2xml
· Changed LZMA support to use 7-Zip for extraction
· Changed FEAD support to use PEiD rather than TrID for detection
· Changed following formats to call 7z by name (also see 7-Zip debug comment): bz2, chm, gz, tar, Z this is mostly for code cleanup; functionality should be the same
· Fixed InstallShield 5.x regression in 1.6 preventing successful extraction
|Universal Extractor 1.6||Oct 18, 2008||New Release|