[ View full size screenshot ]
|Version||Date Released||Status||Release Notes|
|NaviFirm Plus 3.2||Mar 4, 2014||New Release||New: credentials for public shared account are automatically acquired from server (if available)|
|NaviFirm Plus 3.1||Feb 3, 2014||New Release||Improved: support for public shared accounts|
|NaviFirm Plus 3.0||Jan 14, 2014||New Release||New: shows a warning message for those accounts whom generates too much traffic
Improved: disabled the keypress-auto-repeat in the listboxes to avoid flooding the server with a lot of requests and get the account disabled
Fixed: the bitcoin email field was too short
Fixed: login issues for some Turkish accounts
|NaviFirm Plus 2.9||Dec 3, 2013||New Release||New: Bitcoin accepted! It is now possible to donate using Bitcoin ;) the open-source p2p electronic money available worldwide
Improved: shows the current transfer speed (kB/s = kilobytes per second, 1kB/s = 1000bytes/s)
Improved: automatically search for Product Code after 3 seconds of inactivity, in case that the "enter" key is missing
Improved: shows the proper measure unit in the file details (KiB = kibibytes, 1KiB = 1024bytes)
|NaviFirm Plus 2.7||Oct 17, 2013||New Release||New: interrupted and incomplete downloads can be resumed, avoiding to download the whole file again!
New: downloads can be temporarily paused and restored later
New: migrated to .NET Framework v4
Improved: if, for any reason, some firmware file is invalid, it will be automatically reported to NaviFirm+ server and it will be fixed asap.
Improved: handling of server error messages sent to the client has been rewritten.
Fixed: some panels sizes, were not restored properly on launch.
Fixed: changed the default value to optional = false during the vpl parsing.
Fixed: in a very particular case, the product list was empty.
Fixed: double-click on download window to open the destination path was not working properly when clicking on labels.
|NaviFirm Plus 2.6||Oct 1, 2013||New Release||· Improved: keeps the windows and panel sizes preferences for the GUI.
· Improved: handling of wrong text/html responses, instead of text/xml.
· Improved: handling of "product code not found on caresuite".
· Improved: handling of corrupted cache files. The corrupted cached file will be automatically deleted and content will be donwloaded again.
|NaviFirm Plus 2.5||Sep 10, 2013||New Release||· Improved: Welcome Message can now be scrolled
· Improved: minor GUI changes
· Fixed: crash when downloading a firmware which has been found through Nokia Care Suite and user is donor
· Fixed: the item "Upload New Product Codes" is now disabled properly
· Fixed: filters gets cleared when searching on Nokia Care Suite
|NaviFirm Plus 2.4||Sep 5, 2013||New Release||· New: Variants that (for any reason) have been replace/removed/hidden from Nokia Care Suite server, will be shown by NaviFirm+ in RED colour.
· You can change this behaviour by manually editing the Config_v2.xml file and set ShowHiddenVariants to False.
· Improved: Favourite list can now detect new Variants available for the same Product Code / Software Release (it can happen when a variant is replaced by Nokia with another)
· Improved: it is possible to donate using Credit Card or Skrill/MoneyBookers. These donations are accepted worldwide, also from counties not supported by PayPal.
|NaviFirm Plus 2.3||Aug 23, 2013||New Release||· Non-donors will be happy to know that in this release, they can use some basic features of NaviFirm+ without needed to login ;)
· These are the NaviFirm+ features available to Non-donors
· insert a Product Code to check the latest available release in Nokia Care Suite server
· download the latest available release from Nokia Care Suite server
· add some Product Code to the Favourite list to be notified when a new software release is available in Nokia Care Suite server
· New: Search in Nokia Care Suite feature (available to non-donors too)
· You can now insert a Product Code in the textbox to search for it in Nokia Care Suite Server
· Non-donors that were using Nokia Care Suite Tool to search for new firmware versions, can totally replace it with NaviFirm+ ;)
· Improved: the Favourite Product Codes feature has been opened to the non-donors too
· Improved: minor GUI changes
· Fixed: some issues in the auto-update features (delay for the app-restart was too short)
|NaviFirm Plus 2.2||Aug 19, 2013||New Release||· New: you can now report missing Product Code, by uploading a .txt list of product codes to the server, so the missing Product Codes will be added to the database. "Product Codes > Upload New Product Codes to NaviFirm+"
the product codes listed in the .txt file should follow any of these formats:
· 059T1S4:RM-892 VAR EURO GB O2 SL BLACK
· 059S917:RM-892 VAR GB CV WHITE
· RM-839 EURO_E5_YELLOW_CYRMAC_MK 059S125
· RM-839 EURO_E5_YELLOW_GREEK_GR 059S127
· Improved: Favourite Product Codes list has been limited to a maximum of 10 entries
· Improved: prevents running multiple NaviFirm+ instances
· Fixed: all the datetime fields are now saved as UTC format, fixing some cache handling issues.
· Known Issues: doesn't support proxy. Proxy support will be added in next releases.