... a powerful, intuitive and easy to use visual report builder/designer for JasperReports written in 100% pure java.
reports with charts, images, and subreports. iReport is integrated ... for java.
The data to print can be retrieved through several ways including multiple ... and tools palette for quick access
* Report inspector gives structured view of all report objects
* Property sheet to edit all ... * Integrated preview
* XML editor for report source
* Database explorer
* Support ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||report builder, report designer, create report, report, builder, JasperReport|
Using iReport Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of iReport on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All iReport download links are direct iReport full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: print report oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, iReport keygen, crack.
Consider: iReport full version, print report full download, premium download, licensed copy.
|iReport 5.2.0||Jul 1, 2013||New Release||· Full support for JasperReports 5.2.0
· Support for built-in JasperReports functions
· Improved support for MongoDB
|iReport 5.1.0||Jul 1, 2013||New Release||· Updated to JasperReports 5.1.0
· Improved support for Markers for the Google Map Component
· Fixed Bug 32103 "The Document has no pages" message appears multiple times
· Fixed Bug 31656 [Case #32490] iReport font changes to chart do not apply
· Fixed Bug 27013 [case #25478] Ability to view resources by ID in repository navigator
· Fixed Bug 30702 [case 30575 + 1] ireport 5.0 query editor now returns a generic database error, instead of something meaningful
· Fixed Bug 30938 [Case #31240,+2] Cannot have a Date type parameter in the query text
|iReport 5.0.0||Jan 14, 2013||New Release||· Updated to JasperReports 5.0.0
· Fixed the html component.
· Minor bug fixes