[ View full size screenshot ]
|Version||Date Released||Status||Release Notes|
|GUITAR RIG 5 PRO 5.1.0 R2641||Apr 10, 2012||New Release||What's new:
· New demo mode now works for individual components and without restart.
· Added M/S Split component for individual shaping of mid and side signal.
· Added Favorite Tab for quick access to favorite components from browser.
· Please refer to the Manual Addendum for more detailed information.
· Renamed "Sounds" to "Presets" coherently throughout the user interface
· 'Options' and 'Preferences' menu entries streamlined.
· Fixed GR5-287: Tweedman, Lead800 & Plex presence knob fixed.
· This also affects Bass Pro when switching to/from HQ mode.
· Fixed GR5-280: 8000-11000 Samples Silence when bouncing from 0:00:00
· Lots of other fixes
|GUITAR RIG 5 PRO 5.0.2||Dec 5, 2011||New Release||· Two new amps have been created for contemporary high gain lead sounds: the Hot Solo+ and the Van 51.
· A new Cabinets component has been created called Control Room Pro. This takes the concepts of Control Room and the original Cabinets & Mics and expands upon both.
· In the Filters section, there is a new Filterbank, with which you can create entirely new synth textures with any instrument.
· Resochord is a favorite effect borrowed from Native InstrumentsL Maschine. It consists of a bank of tuned comb filters which imprint their harmonic content on to any audio signal.
· Stereo Tune widens the stereo field of your signal, making tracks come alive.
· Two new Reverb components are on offer: the Little Reflektor and Vintage Verb selections.
· Last, and certainly not least, is the new Container, a rack inside the GUITAR RIG rack.
· It is perfect to create complex multi-effect-chains with an easy to use control interface, and brings a whole new level of functionality to Guitar Rig setups