[ View full size screenshot ]
Version: Google Chrome 184.108.40.206
Date: Jan 27, 2009
|Looking for another 64 bit browser, besides IE8 RC1 x64..|
|Version||Date Released||Status||Release Notes|
|Google Chrome 33.0.1750.11||Mar 2, 2014||New Release||* Responsive Images and Unprefixed Web Audio
* Hands-free Google Voice Search in Chrome
* Import supervised users onto new computers
* A number of new apps/extension APIs
* Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
|Google Chrome 32.0.1700.10||Jan 27, 2014||New Release||* Mouse Pointer disappears after exiting full-screen mode. (317496)
* Drag and drop files into Chrome may not work properly. (332579)
* Quicktime Plugin crashes in Chrome. (308466)
* Chrome becomes unresponsive. (335248)
* Trackpad users may not be able to scroll horizontally. (332797)
* Scrolling does not work in combo box. (334454)
* Chrome does not work with all CSS minifiers such as whitespace around a media query's `and` keyword. (333035)
|Google Chrome 32.0.1700.95||Jan 14, 2014||New Release||* When pressing the overview mode button (F5), you will see an organized view of their windows.
* Pro-tip: Also works with three finger gesture
* Sync/Auth failures notifications on Chrome OS are now a part of the notifications system.
* Get Help app has been updated to include a "Discover" section.
* The new auto-click feature, which will generate a click after the mouse pointer is moved, is now available via Accessibility settings.
* You can now use supervised users to help family members who may need some guidance browsing the web. Once you create a supervised user, you can visit chrome.com/manage to review the supervised user’s browsing activity and determine site restrictions.
|Google Chrome 31.0.1650.63||Jan 6, 2014||New Release||# Medium CVE-2013-6634: Session fixation in sync related to 302 redirects.
# High CVE-2013-6635: Use-after-free in editing.
# Medium CVE-2013-6636: Address bar spoofing related to modal dialogs.
|Google Chrome 31.0.1650.57||Nov 14, 2013||New Release||Multiple memory corruption issues.|
|Google Chrome 24.0.1312.52||Jan 10, 2013||New Release||# [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5145: Use-after-free in SVG layout. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
# [$4000]  High CVE-2012-5146: Same origin policy bypass with malformed URL. Credit to Erling A Ellingsen and Subodh Iyengar, both of Facebook.
# [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5147: Use-after-free in DOM handling. Credit to José A. Vázquez.
#  Medium CVE-2012-5148: Missing filename sanitization in hyphenation support. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Justin Schuh).
#  High CVE-2012-5149: Integer overflow in audio IPC handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Chris Evans).
#  High CVE-2012-5150: Use-after-free when seeking video. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
|Google Chrome 23.0.1271.97||Dec 11, 2012||New Release||* [$1500]  High CVE-2012-5139: Use-after-free with visibility events. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
* [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5140: Use-after-free in URL loader. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
*  Medium CVE-2012-5141: Limit Chromoting client plug-in instantiation. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Jüri Aedla).
*  Critical CVE-2012-5142: Crash in history navigation. Credit to Michal Zalewski of Google Security Team.
*  Medium CVE-2012-5143: Integer overflow in PPAPI image buffers. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Cris Neckar).
* [$2000]  High CVE-2012-5144: Stack corruption in AAC decoding. Credit to pawlkt.
* Some texts in a Website Settings popup are trimmed (Issue: 159156)
* Linux: <input> selection renders white text on white bg in apps (Issue: 158422)
* some plugins stopped working (Issue: 159896)
|Google Chrome 21.0.1180.79||Aug 14, 2012||New Release||Highlights of these changes are:
* Update Adobe Flash to version 220.127.116.11
* Wifi/3G stability fixes
* 141717 - 3G: Clicking 'Buy Plan' not working if Wifi disabled
* 141737 - Tab hangs when playing a Vimeo playlist in the couch mode
* 31866 - Unable to unlock SIM sometimes
* 33484 - Cellular network sometimes mis-identified
|Google Chrome 21.0.1180.75||Aug 8, 2012||New Release|
|Google Chrome 20.0.1132.47||Jun 28, 2012||New Release|