[ View full size screenshot ]
Version: Google Chrome 184.108.40.206
Date: Jan 27, 2009
|Looking for another 64 bit browser, besides IE8 RC1 x64..|
|Version||Date Released||Status||Release Notes|
|Google Chrome 31.0.1650.57||Nov 14, 2013||New Release||Multiple memory corruption issues.|
|Google Chrome 24.0.1312.52||Jan 10, 2013||New Release||# [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5145: Use-after-free in SVG layout. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
# [$4000]  High CVE-2012-5146: Same origin policy bypass with malformed URL. Credit to Erling A Ellingsen and Subodh Iyengar, both of Facebook.
# [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5147: Use-after-free in DOM handling. Credit to José A. Vázquez.
#  Medium CVE-2012-5148: Missing filename sanitization in hyphenation support. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Justin Schuh).
#  High CVE-2012-5149: Integer overflow in audio IPC handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Chris Evans).
#  High CVE-2012-5150: Use-after-free when seeking video. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
|Google Chrome 23.0.1271.97||Dec 11, 2012||New Release||* [$1500]  High CVE-2012-5139: Use-after-free with visibility events. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
* [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5140: Use-after-free in URL loader. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
*  Medium CVE-2012-5141: Limit Chromoting client plug-in instantiation. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Jüri Aedla).
*  Critical CVE-2012-5142: Crash in history navigation. Credit to Michal Zalewski of Google Security Team.
*  Medium CVE-2012-5143: Integer overflow in PPAPI image buffers. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Cris Neckar).
* [$2000]  High CVE-2012-5144: Stack corruption in AAC decoding. Credit to pawlkt.
* Some texts in a Website Settings popup are trimmed (Issue: 159156)
* Linux: <input> selection renders white text on white bg in apps (Issue: 158422)
* some plugins stopped working (Issue: 159896)
|Google Chrome 21.0.1180.79||Aug 14, 2012||New Release||Highlights of these changes are:
* Update Adobe Flash to version 220.127.116.11
* Wifi/3G stability fixes
* 141717 - 3G: Clicking 'Buy Plan' not working if Wifi disabled
* 141737 - Tab hangs when playing a Vimeo playlist in the couch mode
* 31866 - Unable to unlock SIM sometimes
* 33484 - Cellular network sometimes mis-identified
|Google Chrome 21.0.1180.75||Aug 8, 2012||New Release|
|Google Chrome 20.0.1132.47||Jun 28, 2012||New Release|
|Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52||May 23, 2012||New Release||*  High CVE-2011-3103: Crashes in v8 garbage collection. Credit to the Chromium development community (Brett Wilson).
*  Medium CVE-2011-3104: Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
* [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3105: Use-after-free in first-letter handling. Credit to miaubiz.
*  Critical CVE-2011-3106: Browser memory corruption with websockets over SSL. Credit to the Chromium development community (Dharani Govindan).
* [$1337]  Critical CVE-2011-3108: Use-after-free in browser cache. Credit to “efbiaiinzinz”.
* [Linux only] [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3109: Bad cast in GTK UI. Credit to Micha Bartholomé.
|Google Chrome 18.0.1025.16||Apr 30, 2012||New Release|
|Google Chrome 18.0.1025.14||Mar 28, 2012||New Release||* [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3058: Bad interaction possibly leading to XSS in EUC-JP. Credit to Masato Kinugawa.
* [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3059: Out-of-bounds read in SVG text handling. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
* [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3060: Out-of-bounds read in text fragment handling. Credit to miaubiz.
*  Medium CVE-2011-3061: SPDY proxy certificate checking error. Credit to Leonidas Kontothanassis of Google.
*  High CVE-2011-3062: Off-by-one in OpenType Sanitizer. Credit to Mateusz Jurczyk of the Google Security Team.
*  Low CVE-2011-3063: Validate navigation requests from the renderer more carefully. Credit to kuzzcc, Sergey Glazunov, PinkiePie and scarybeasts (Google Chrome Security Team).
* [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3064: Use-after-free in SVG clipping. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
* [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3065: Memory corruption in Skia. Credit to Omair.
|Google Chrome 17.0.963.78||Mar 8, 2012||New Release||* [Ch-ch-ch-ch-ching!!! $60,000]   Critical CVE-2011-3046: UXSS and bad history navigation. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.|