DXVA Checker 3.15.2
Modern graphics card offer the possibility to decode partially or completely a video stream using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA), in order to reduce CPU usage dramatically. Some software players like Media Player Classic Home Cinema includes an embedded video decoder that uses this technology, to decode H.264 and VC-1 with hardly any CPU time required.
But how to check if your video card support DXVA? The answer is a small freeware utility called DXVA Checker. DXVA Checker will test if your video card support DXVA (DirectX Video Acceleration). Standalone software, no installation required.
· Confirmation of Decoder Device and Processor Device that can be used with GPU.
· Confirmation of usage condition in other applications by trace log.
· Confirmation of supported mode and usage condition in DirectShow/Media Foundation Decoder.
· Setting change in some DirectShow/Media Foundatin Decoders.
· Confirmation of the effect by changing parameter of Video Processor and changing Deocoder/Processor Device while playing the video.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Check DXVA, DirectX Video Acceleration, GPU Info, DXVA, DirectX, GPU, Acceleration|
Using DXVA Checker Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of DXVA Checker on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All DXVA Checker download links are direct DXVA Checker full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, DXVA Checker keygen, crack.
Consider: DXVA Checker full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.