JXplorer for Linux 18.104.22.168
JXplorer is an open source ldap browser originally developed by Computer Associates' eTrust Directory development lab. It is a standards compliant general purpose ldap browser that can be used to read and search any ldap directory, or any X500 directory with an ldap interface. It is available for immediate free download under a standard OSI-style open source licence.
· Standard ldap operations: add/delete/copy/modify
· Complex operations: tree copy and tree delete
· Optional GUI based search filter construction
· SSL and SASL authentication
· pluggable editors/viewers
· pluggable security providers
· HTML templates/forms for data display
· Full i18n support
· LDIF file format support
· highly user configurable
· drag-n-drop browsing operation
· DSML Support
handles complex ldap cases:
· multi valued rdns
· binary attributes
· Certificates and Passwords
· Unicode characters
· Special characters / UTF8 in distinguished names.
· Extensible architecture with object class based Java plugins
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||LDAP client, LDAP browser, search LDAP directory, client, browse, browser|
Using JXplorer for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of JXplorer for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All JXplorer for Linux download links are direct JXplorer for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, JXplorer for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: JXplorer for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.
|JXplorer for Linux 22.214.171.124||Jul 30, 2012||New Release||· Fixed schema problem with binary syntaxes, mis-identifying some syntaxes (e.g. telephonic ones) as binary rather than string
· Correctly saved 'return_attributes.txt' in variable config files location (along with usual files such as jxconfig.txt)
|JXplorer for Linux 3.3 Beta 2||Jan 11, 2012||New Release||New Features:
· multiple windows
· set window title to server URL
· multi-window copy and paste (including advanced copy options; copy with new name, replace, merge)
· Copy from LDIF tree...
· extension code to allow JXWorkbench
· support for paged results (under Advanced Options)
· support for rfc 4523 ';binary' extensions to certificate-related attributes
· can't save LDIF changes with extra schema
· need an 'unsaved changes' alert on table editor pages )
· Copy DN was disabled for LDIF Files
· Removed need to double enter naming value changes when editing ldif files
· fix for swing errors
· minor interface fixes / tree refresh etc.