JXplorer for Linux 188.8.131.52
JXplorer is an open source ldap browser originally developed by Computer Associates' eTrust Directory development lab. It is a standards compliant general purpose ldap browser that can be used to read and search any ldap directory, or any X500 directory with an ldap interface. It is available for immediate free download under a standard OSI-style open source licence.
· Standard ldap operations: add/delete/copy/modify
· Complex operations: tree copy and tree delete
· Optional GUI based search filter construction
· SSL and SASL authentication
· pluggable editors/viewers
· pluggable security providers
· HTML templates/forms for data display
· Full i18n support
· LDIF file format support
· highly user configurable
· drag-n-drop browsing operation
· DSML Support
handles complex ldap cases:
· multi valued rdns
· binary attributes
· Certificates and Passwords
· Unicode characters
· Special characters / UTF8 in distinguished names.
· Extensible architecture with object class based Java plugins
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||LDAP client, LDAP browser, search LDAP directory, client, browse, browser|
Using JXplorer for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of JXplorer for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All JXplorer for Linux download links are direct JXplorer for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, JXplorer for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: JXplorer for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.