Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit 1.7.10
Media Player Classic Home Cinema for Windows x64 is a free audio and video player for Windows x64.
MPC Homecinema for x64 bit OS is now available in 64 bits version for Windows Vista and the new Windows 7 (it should also work perfectly on Windows XP 64bit). Some functions have been removed, because they are not available in 64 bits yet: internal MPEG decoder and QuickTime are not supported, some "tricks" may not work because Microsoft Detour library is not available free for the 64 bits platform.
32 and 64 bits are completely separate world : MPC-HC 64 will use only 64 bits codecs installed on your machine. It's not possible to mix in one process 32 bits Dll with 64 bits, so you will still MPC-32 to play RealMedia or Quicktime for example.
List of supported codecs by Media Player Classic:
* Mpeg2 : using Vista Mpeg2 decoder (need Home editions)
* WM9/VC-1 : with Microsoft decoder
* H.264 : working with ffdshow X64 Experimental
* Xvid : working with ffdshow X64 Experimental
* MKV : use internal Matroska filter (until Haali x64 is available)
This project is based on the original "Media Player Classic" and was created after Gabest, the original author, stopped working on it. Many new player features have been integrated in this player, such as:
* An option to remove Tearing
* MPC Home Cinema in Your Language (see all languages)
* Additional video decoders and in particular H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support
* Better support for Windows Vista, including a release for 64 bits platform
* Support for EVR renderer
* Bugs and vulnerability fixes
* All previous features from the Guliverkli Project (MPC) from Gabest.
New features :
* Seamless playback support for multi files BRD
* Support for Windows 7 taskbar and thumbnails features
* Added Catalan, Dutch and Japanese translations
* VSFilter x64 is available
* Added internal VP8 Decoder
* MPC-HC can be compiled with MSVC2010 and Intel C++ Compiler
* Support for MCE remote control (values added in AppCommand column in "Options/Player/Keys")
* Support of Broadcom Video decoder for VC1, H.264 and MPEG-2 (hardware acceleration)
* Support for DVB subtitles
* Open files to Recent Documents
* AUTO HDMI MODE 1080p/24 support for fullscreen mode
* Ticket #46, add number to AudioDevice list
* Sync Renderer dialogs
* Real Video decoder in MPCVideoDecoder
* Support interlaced mode in fullscreen resolution list
* Auto change fullscreen resolution for different video content
* Fullscreen Options page
* Video decoder, options for DXVA Compatibility check
* Support for MPEG-2 bitstreaming in the DXVA decoder
* Full screen resolution - support for native 23.976 and 29.97 mode (Vista and above only)
* Auto resolution change for DVD
* Always Exit after playback option
* Support for SRM7500 remote control
* New panel for switching DVB channels, audio and tuner scan accessible through View-->Navigation menu when in Capture mode
* Automatically play next files in a folder
* Implemented 'Quick add favorite' shortcut (default: Shift + Q) will use current settings from 'Add Favorite' dialog
* Select D3D device for render, including DXVA if two or more video adapters are in the system (EVR Custom & VMR9-Renderless only)
* Statistics - added render device
* Ability to select OSD font & size
* Option "Don't use 'search in folder' on commands 'Skip back/forward' when only one item in playlist"
* H.264 L5.1 DXVA support for ATI cards with drivers > v184.108.40.20605 (Catalyst 10.4)
* MPCVideoDecoder, disable DXVA (H.264) for SD video (width < 1280)
* Improved DXVA compatibility check
* Implemented drag and drop folders with sub-folders
* Support for MPEG-1/Layer1 audio stream in the Matroska splitter
* Command to switch video frame mode (key 'P')
* Video frame options like in TV: Zoom 1 and Zoom 2
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||x64 media player, x64 video player, x64 player, Windows x64 bit|
Using Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit download links are direct Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit keygen, crack.
Consider: Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.
|Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit 1.7.10||Nov 14, 2015||New Release||New:
Add Indonesian, Lithuanian and Punjabi translations
Ticket #5411, Add an option to disable the preview in the web interface. This option is disabled by default since it must be used only on a properly secured private network
Completely new Internal Audio Renderer:
Uses sanear project as backend
Requires Windows Vista or newer
Outputs sound through WASAPI (shared or exclusive)
Employs automatic channel downmixing
Provides stereo crossfeed processing option (for headphones)
Tries to preserve signal pitch when playing at custom rate (time stretching)
Fixes tickets #203, #1961, #2731, #3653, #4047, #5267
Ticket #3356, Initial support for per-monitor DPI scaling
Use internal audio decoder by default for Opus decoding
Ticket #5450/#5479, Improved crash reporting dialog for better stability and user experience
|Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit 1.7.9||Jun 2, 2015||New Release||Internal Subtitle Renderer: Convert colorspace of subtitles to match video.
Append files to the playlist on drag&drop while holding “Control” key
Enable Press and Hold gesture to make easier access to context menu on touch devices
|Media Player Classic - HomeCinema - 64 bit 1.7.8||Jan 27, 2015||New Release||DVB: Show current event time in the status bar
DVB: Add context menu to the navigation dialog
Add Finnish and Serbian translations