[ View full size screenshot ]
|Version||Date Released||Status||Release Notes|
|NCollector Studio 184.108.40.20646||Apr 29, 2013||New Release||· [BUGFIX] Translation would occur twice for links resolving to the same local path (redirected urls).
· [BUGFIX] Potential UI crash when resolved favorite icon is invalid.
|NCollector Studio 220.127.116.1133||Apr 25, 2013||New Release||· [FEATURE] Embedded fonts found in css (font-face) are now downloaded and translated.
· [FEATURE] Better default settings for projects.
· [FEATURE] Usability and help text improvements.
· [BUGFIX] Domain restrictions did not work correctly with many segments.
· [BUGFIX] Disabled the "Allow document rendering" option in this version because it was too unstable. It will be re-added in the next version.
|NCollector Studio 18.104.22.16821 B||Apr 3, 2013||New Release||· [FEATURE] NCollector Studio 3.0 will now automatically convert/import NCollector Studio 2.0 projects.
· [FEATURE] Adjusted the Bing Images search provider to work with the new site.
· [BUGFIX] UI incrementing current item count twice for html pages when using the "Allow document rendering" option.
· [BUGFIX] Resetting search provider configuration when restarting a search project (in case of changes to the search provider).
|NCollector Studio 22.214.171.12419 B||Mar 17, 2013||New Release||· [BUGFIX] Prevent application crash when translating offline projects when a file is opened elsewhere.|
· [BUGFIX] Embedded browser updated and fixed potential application crash when using the "Allow document rendering" option.
· [BUGFIX] Fixed potential crash when translating for offline browsing.
· [BUGFIX] Minor issue with the resulting css when translating embedded css for offline browsing.
|NCollector Studio 126.96.36.19911 B||Feb 25, 2013||New Release||· [FEATURE] Performance improvements when translating offline projects
· [BUGFIX] Generating download paths improved to prevent different urls resolving to the same path
· [BUGFIX] Minor bug when editing allowed domain restriction
· [BUGFIX] Fixed a problem with combinations of different keyword filters
· [BUGFIX] Fixed a problem with domain restriction rule when all rules are Exclude rules
· [BUGFIX] Prevented a couple of rare crashes
· [FEATURE] img attributes "data-src" and "data-original" are now parsed and translated fixing lazy-loading images on most sites
· [FEATURE] Target folder will now contain the internal browser cache
· [BUGFIX] Clicking edit on an html filter would not set the Enabled For property
· [BUGFIX] Css parser didn't handle attributes with data:>;base64 correctly
· [BUGFIX] Data uris no longer returned as an external reference
· [BUGFIX] The anchor part (fragment) of resolved links are removed before adding to download queue - this should prevent a lot of unnecessary downloads and fixes problem with cross page anchor links in offline mode
· [BUGFIX] Prevent html files being handled as embedded (in the rare case a link appears to be something else)
· [BUGFIX] Embedded links on last level wasn't parsed as they should (to potentially find other embedd
|NCollector Studio 188.8.131.5287 B||Feb 16, 2013||New Release||· [FEATURE] The ability to specify if html filters should apply to embedded, external or all links.
· [BUGFIX] Enable for embedded checkbox for domain restrictions was not applied
· [BUGFIX] Stability improvements for the in-browser downloader
· [BUGFIX] Rare crash when minimizing application
|NCollector Studio 184.108.40.20682 B||Feb 13, 2013||New Release||· [FEATURE] Installer improvements
· [BUGFIX] Lite version level and pages were too restricted for search provider projects
· [BUGFIX] Crash when downloader does not return a mimetype
· [BUGFIX] Rare crash when resolving absolute urls
|NCollector Studio 220.127.116.1179 B||Feb 4, 2013||New Release||· [FEATURE] Search providers can now be given multiple search phrases
· [FEATURE] Improved wizard validation
· [BUGFIX] Fixed an issue with the minimum and maxium image dimensions rule
· [BUGFIX] Fixed an issue causing some files to resolve to the same download location when using flat folder structure
Internet files downloader at the maximum available speed and zip browser
GetWebPics will easily allow you downloading pictures, movies, music, flash
Internet Download Manager
Schedule, resume and accelerate downloads by up to 5 times with this accelerator
Download individual files from Web, FTP and HTTPS sites at the maximum possible