Download RegSeeker Add to Watch List Report SpywareThe ultimate Registry and Cleaning tool for Windows is now available in version 2.4 !
||WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64
||July 21, 2013
||English, Spanish, German, French, Catalan, Chinese Simp, Chinese Trad, Gallego, Italian
||Instal And Uninstall
||, , , , , ,
- click to rate
- you will be first!
[ View full size screenshot ]
RegSeeker is the all-in-one toolbox for your Windows. It includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your startup entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more ! With RegSeeker you'll exactly know what is installed and running on your PC.
Try RegSeeker today and discover how you can clean and speed-up your PC ! Features:
- advanced registry search and cleaner: search for any registry entries, export or delete results, scan for invalid entries etc.
- manage all installed applications: perform uninstall operations, browse through applications settings, add or remove invalid entries (registry), display service pack etc.
- control start-up entries: installed software, running services (you can change the start-up type or disable them), Drivers, browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome) add-on (such as BHO, ActiveX, Toolbars, Extensions).
- control privacy: Clear document history, browsers caches (IE/Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome), old Start Menu entries, Junk files etc.
- create and manage Regedit bookmarks: you can create favorites so that you can access fast registry entries.
- apply more than 25 tweaks for your operating system.
- integrated file search tool: use it to find duplicate files, invalid shortcuts etc.
- use the backup manager: backup your registry before making any changes to your operating system. You can easily view the backup content and restore later.
- information panel: you can view detailed statistics about your PC.
- auto-cleaner: select what to clean and hit one single button.
RegSeeker is free and besides being a Registry cleaner, has a handful of other Registry-focused utilities. They include a keyword finder, a way to examine installed application Registry entries, assorted histories (for instance, Internet Explorer and Start menu items), and Startup entries, as well as a way to tweak about 24 XP settings. The Registry cleaner is confusing because it has an "OK!" button and a dangerous option: "Auto Clean," something I encourage you to avoid. There's little help, though RegSeeker warns that to backup the Registry, make sure to check mark "backup for deletion." There's no automatic restore feature; you'll need to find the saved .REG file and click on it.Download RegSeeker Add to Watch List Report Spyware
RegSeeker - Download Notice
Using RegSeeker Free Download
crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of RegSeeker on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All RegSeeker download links are direct RegSeeker full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, RegSeeker keygen, crack.
Consider: RegSeeker full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.
RegSeeker - Latest User Reviews Write a Review
RegSeeker - The Latest Versions History
||Jul 21, 2013
||Improved : Add missing Startup entries for x64 version
Improved : Add missing BHO/Toolbar/Extensions for x64 version
Improved : Add missing Non-Microsoft services entries (both on x86/x64 version)
Improved : Registry Cleaner for Windows 8
Improved : Add network cards to PC Info
Other : Fix Windows 8 key in PC Info
Other : Fix total size for junk files
Other : Code optimization
Other : Introducing some Windows 8 junk files cleaning
||Feb 28, 2013
||New : Greatly improved the Startup/Services/Drivers/Applications/Junk files panels
New : You can now Start/Stop any Service/Driver and change Service startup
New : Easy view for Service/Driver status (green balloon=running / red balloon=stopped)
New : Startup entries : Internet Explorer Add-ons (BHO, Toolbars, Extensions, ActiveX)
New : You can now enable/disable Start Menu shortcuts entries (Startup panel)
New : Open and file auto-selection in explorer (right-click Open Parent directory) for Junk/Startup/Drivers/Services panels
New : Easier Junk files editor
New : System Information panel in the About Page (PC Info)
New : Option to send to Recycle Bin or permanently delete junk files (Privacy)
Improved : Windows 64 Bits support, small fixes and optimization for registry export REG_MULTI_SZ values were missing
Improved : Some junk files were missing
||Dec 31, 2012
||New : Introducing x64 support (beta) !
New : You can now view the backup contents in an easy way before restoring it
New : Option Search Protected Keys only (in the Search panel. Use with care)
New : Option to take ownership of Protected Keys (right-click on an item and select Take
Ownership). This option is valid with Search Protected Keys only.
New : Filtered text is now highlighted
Improved : backup / restore function with button to display failed entry restoration due to key
Improved : Progress bar accuracy when scanning for invalid entries
Improved : code optimization and fixes for registry cleaner
Other : Add big warning before deleting Service/Driver
Other : Fix RegSeeker hanging on some PCs while scanning HKEY_CURRENT_USER
||Jun 8, 2007