Comodo Antivirus 188.8.131.5214
... latest virus blacklists, so you don't have to download updates before you receive protection against newly discovered threats. But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Antivirus protects you against the other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox. The sandbox is a security hardened environment for unknown applications (those that are neither definitely safe nor definitely malware). Applications in the sandbox run ...
|Author||Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.|
|Requirements||512 MB RAM, 400 MB available hard disk space|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||antivirus, free antivirus, firewall, free firewall, free software, excellent firewall, HIPS, sandbox, prevention, internet security, pc security, award winning firewall, pc firewall, pc antivirus, pro active security, anti-malware|
Using Comodo Antivirus Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Comodo Antivirus on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Comodo Antivirus download links are direct Comodo Antivirus full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: download oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Comodo Antivirus keygen, crack.
Consider: Comodo Antivirus full version, download full download, premium download, licensed copy.