Password Policy Enforcer 9.11
Password Policy Enforcer improves network security by ensuring that users choose strong passwords. PPE checks every new password for compliance with your password policy and immediately rejects non-compliant passwords.
Password Policy Enforcer allows network administrators to create and enforce multiple Windows domain password policies. A password policy ensures that users are choosing strong (difficult to crack) passwords.
Windows has a basic password complexity rule, but it accepts many weak passwords like "Secret1" and "Pa$$word". Password Policy Enforcer's configurable rules allow you to enforce almost any password policy imaginable. You can even create multiple password policies and assign them to individual users, groups, and Organizational Units.
Password Policy Enforcer features:
Helps users to choose passwords:
· Password Policy Enforcer helps users to choose a compliant password, thereby reducing the number of password related helpdesk calls. Users can see the password policy as they enter their password, and are told exactly why their password was rejected. Administrators can customize the policy and rejection messages in 31 languages.
Multiple password policies:
· Password Policy Enforcer can enforce 256 password policies in each domain. Policies can be assigned to users, groups, and Organizational Units. You can even exempt some accounts from the PPE password policy, or allow administrators to bypass the policy when resetting a user's password.
Powerful password policy rules:
· Each password policy has 20 highly configurable rules. PPE can require users to comply with all rules, or it can enforce a more tolerant policy by allowing partial compliance. PPE can even relax the password policy requirements when a passphrase (long password) is used. Rules can be combined to create complex requirements such as "password must contain a numeric character, but not in the first position".
Advanced dictionary rule:
· The dictionary rule is the most important rule because it detects the most vulnerable passwords and has the greatest impact on server performance. Other products have a dictionary rule, but PPE's Dictionary rule is the most effective. It allows administrators to control non-alpha character detection, character substitution detection, bidirectional analysis, wildcard analysis, and match tolerance to give administrators granular control over their password policy. PPE's dictionary rule is also hundreds of times more efficient than competing products, so it has no noticeable impact on server performance.
Controlled password expiry:
· PPE's Maximum Age rule has six operating modes, allowing you to gradually expire passwords over days or weeks. Windows expires passwords when they reach their maximum age, possibly triggering hundreds or thousands of forced password changes when the maximum password age rule is first enabled. PPE's password expiry modes limit the number of daily expirations, so your helpdesk and servers can deal with any additional load.
Customizable e-mail reminders:
· PPE can send up to three e-mail reminders to users before their passwords expire. This is especially useful for users who logon infrequently, and for remote users who access the network without logging on to the domain.
Integrated policy testing:
· PPE's integrated policy testing allows you to quickly test your password policy before enforcing it. Use the test results to identify and correct configuration errors, and to determine if the password policy meets your security requirements.
· PPE can execute a program or script when a user changes their password. Your program or script can perform additional processing, such as synchronizing the user's password with another system or application.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||network security, password enforcer, reject password, enforce, enforcer, password|
Using Password Policy Enforcer Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Password Policy Enforcer on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Password Policy Enforcer download links are direct Password Policy Enforcer full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Password Policy Enforcer keygen, crack.
Consider: Password Policy Enforcer full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.