ProteinID Finder 1.8.6
ProteinID Finder imports your mass spectrometer analyzed protein lists (uniprot accession numbers) into experiments and organizes your proteomics experiments into workspaces. You can share workspaces with your collaborators so everyone is working on the same data. ProteinID Finder can compare multiple experiments and identify trends or similarities between experiments, a powerful tool to identify potential biomarkers.
Give ProteinID Finder a try to see just how useful it can be for you!
Some of features:
· Add your mass spectrometer analyzed protein lists into experiments.
· Create and organize your proteomics experiments into workspaces. Share workspaces with your collaborators so everyone is working on the same data.
· Add user notes to each protein in your experiments, useful if you have unique information about a protein of interest. E.g. Specific results from the mass spectrometer analyzation.
· Compare multiple experiments and identify trends or similarities between experiments. A powerful tool to identify potential biomarkers.
· To minimize switching between applications, ProteinID Finder has an integrated web browser that allows you to browse through Uniprot's database quickly. To speed up analyzation, each protein you explore in the spreadsheet will automatically open in the web browser tab.
· The software is easy to install and works on your personal PC or MAC. Expensive and hard to maintain servers are not needed to run this program.
True Cross Platform:
· Files created on a Mac can be opened and used by a PC or vice-versa. This is also true for older Mac's equipped with PowerPC processors.
· All the data used by ProteinID Finder is stored locally on your computer, making it possible to analyze data without an Internet connection.
Automatic release control:
· ProteinID Finder keeps your workspaces, queries and views automatically up-to-date with Uniprot's latest database release. Eliminating problems with old or outdated information.
· ProteinID Finder now has integrated feedback system, where you can submit bug reports or request new features. When entering feedback, you can optionally add your email address for tracking the progress of the request/report.
· A new tool that will make it possible to extract the information you want from Uniprot's database. It is an easy to use drag and drop interface to create, save and edit custom queries.
· Build custom output reports of multiple queries that represent the information you need for your research.
· The Helper Window provides information related to what you clicked on in the Query Designer and View Builder. It will help you in designing queries and creating your own views.
· Customize the symbols used to display the analyzed experiments.
Share Queries and View:
· Share queries and views with other users and collaborators; making it very easy for them to reproduce the data and collaborate on the same data set.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
Using ProteinID Finder Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ProteinID Finder on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ProteinID Finder download links are direct ProteinID Finder full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ProteinID Finder keygen, crack.
Consider: ProteinID Finder full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.