Ant Movie Catalog 188.8.131.52
Ant Movie Catalog is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program made to manage your collection of movies on DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, ...) and tapes.
The project was started by Antoine Potten in 2000, and improved by Mickaël Vanneufville since 2011.
Browse the links above this text to get more information and download the program.
If you use GNU/Linux rather than Windows, you can try to use WinE to get this program running; some people notified me that this was working. You can also check Moviefly, which is a complete rewrite of Ant Movie Catalog made with Python.
If you search for a program to catalog other things such as books, audio CDs or games, I recommend to check the "Mods" section of the forum where you'll find modified versions of Ant Movie Catalog.
* User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (latin and cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
* Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
* Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), Culturalia (ES), and lots of others
* User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
* Information importation from various media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
* Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, ...
* Printing, using customizable templates
* Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
* Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file can be used too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com, DVD Profiler (catalogs exported to XML)
* Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
* Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
* Loans management
* Statistics with chart and pies
* Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* Works on Windows 2000 and higher (XP, Vista, 7).
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||movie catalog, movie collection, movie organizer, movie, collection, organize|
Using Ant Movie Catalog Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Ant Movie Catalog on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Ant Movie Catalog download links are direct Ant Movie Catalog full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Ant Movie Catalog keygen, crack.
Consider: Ant Movie Catalog full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.