What is anyRemote?
The overall goal of this project is to provide remote control service on Linux through Bluetooth, InfraRed, Wi-Fi or just TCP/IP connection.
anyRemote supports wide range of modern cell phones like Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola and others.
It was developed as thin communication layer between Bluetooth (or IR, Wi-Fi) capabled phone and Linux, and in principle could be configured to manage almost any software.
anyRemote is console application, but in addition there are GUI front ends for Gnome and KDE
Plenty of connection variants
anyRemote can be used by:
* bluetooth connection with java client if cell phone is JSR82 compatible
* Wi-Fi connection with java client if phone supports Wi-Fi
* IR connection with java client if java realization in phone supports access to IR port
* ordinary TCP/IP connection with java client, if PC is connectable from internet
* bluetooth, infrared or cable connection using AT "modem" commands
* web interface
* it supports some of IR remotes supplied with TV tuner cards (like LIRC)
* it has limited support for Bemused clients
* experimental support for iPhone/iPod Touch with Command Fusion's iViewer installed
Plenty of compatible phones
anyRemote should work with the following phones:
* Nokia Series40 and Series60
* Sony Ericsson
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, TCP/IP, Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola, connection|
Using anyRemote Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of anyRemote on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All anyRemote download links are direct anyRemote full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, anyRemote keygen, crack.
Consider: anyRemote full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.