aTunes is a full-featured audio player and manager, developed in Java programming language, so it can be executed on different platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems, ...
Currently plays mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4 and radio streaming, allowing users to easily edit tags, organize music and rip Audio CDs.
This version comes with a set of improvements and new features, most importante are these:
* New storage system for repository data, which allows a faster startup of application
* Separate text fields for search in navigator or play lists to make filtering easier
* Better integration with Mac OS X, including tray icons as in other operating systems
* New format to save play lists using relative paths, so they can be shared across several computers with aTunes
* Support for read and write song ratings to tags
* Supported formats: mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4, m4a, ra, rm, cue
* Online radio supported
* Player engine: mplayer for all environments, xine for Linux systems
* Volume control, mute function
* Karaoke function
* Shuffle and repeat options
* OSD (On-screen display)
* Allows users to view music categorized by artist, album or genre in a hierarchy tree, or by folders
* Fast access to songs and albums
* Filter option to find easily artists, albums or genres
* Cover Navigator
* Support for huge playlist, with thousand of songs
* Support for multiple playlists at the same time
* Shows multiple columns: title, artist, album, genre, length, track number…
* Can be sorted by any of the columns
* Columns can be hidden for simplicity
* Support for open or save m3u playlists
* Full Drag-and-Drop support. Songs can be dragged from the navigator or from the OS file system
* Can be filtered
* Artist search tool in different web pages: YouTube, Google Video , Wikipedia, etc.
* Last.fm information: when a song is being played, album information, artist albums and similar artists are shown
* Last.fm profile update: songs played are submitted to your Last.fm profile
* Lyrics information: when a song is being played, automatically aTunes shows lyrics
* Related videos at YouTube
* aTunes includes a cd ripper tool, using cdda2wav, lame, flac and oggenc. Just put an audio cd into your computer, and select “Import CD” in the “Tools” menu. You can select which tracks to rip, and get track names automatically from Amazon.
* Support for optional Nero AAC encoder. See Adding the Nero AAC encoder
* Support for optional FAAC encoder (except Windows OS)
* Support for CDParanoia on Mac OS X and Linux (limited functionality)
* Standard view with all controls and features
* Multi window view. Every window element (navigator, playlist, context information) is shown as a separate window. Every window can be located and / or arranged as you want.
* System tray icon to control player
* Themes support: you can change aTunes colors by changing theme
* Full Screen
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mp3 player, audio player, cd ripper, aTunes, player, playlist|
Using aTunes Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of aTunes on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All aTunes download links are direct aTunes full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, aTunes keygen, crack.
Consider: aTunes full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.