Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X 5.4.6
Boxshot is a well-designed and easy-to-use Mac OS X application that makes it easy to render realistic 3D mockups using various customizable shapes. The top toolbar helps you access the tools and feature you need with just a few mouse clicks. As follows, you can view and modify the scene tree, search through the built-in shapes library, browse the materials collection, modify the scene properties and define camera parameters. Boxshot’s intuitive controls help you move, rotate and scale objects in your scene, drag and drop shapes, materials as well as images. When you are happy with the result, you can post it on Twitter, export it to various file formats for further processing or showcase. It is worth mentioning that almost all shapes are scriptable, fact that allows you to control the entire scene with a couple of line of code that you can mix up with rendering jobs in order to create complex scenarios.
· Raytracing allows creation of photorealistic images and shadows. Box Shot 3D calculates millions of light rays passing from the light source to the object. The result is a very realistic looking object. Raytracing is usually used for special effects in movies. Box Shot 3D allows you to use this technology for creating box shots!
· The use of raytracing leads to “realistic” shadows. Box Shot 3D calculates the amount of light for every pixel in your image. Box Shot 3D also calculates skylight (or atmospheric light) - light emitted by sky. This makes images look even more realistic.
· Box Shot 3D contains tons of different shapes that can be used for rendering boxes, DVD- and CD-cases, screenshots, books, stacks of books, brochures, paper bags, cans, bottles etc. Select the shape you need, insert your images and press “Render”, it’s that easy!
· Box Shot 3D has probably the largest built-in library of shapes among the competitors, but even if your shape is missed, you can import and render any 3DS file.
· Box Shot 3D allows to load height and specular maps and create relief-effect on the flat sides of shapes. This gives endless possibilities for book covers, cards and other objects. See the examples of materials usage in the gallery.
Supported Image Formats:
· Box Shot 3D can load JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and PSD files (both in RGB and CMYK). Transparency channel is loaded too and may be used in the number of shapes (like Image or Brochure).
· Rendered images can be saved to JPEG, BMP, PNG or TIFF (the latest two format support transparency).
· You can fully control the box reflection, transparency and depth on the floor and adjust them with sliders to see result in realtime. More, you can adjust blur level for reflections.
· If you want to use the rendered image in a complex project, you can easily output your image with transparent backgrounds (PNG or TIFF formats) for use in your favorite graphics editor. You may also select a solid background color as well.
· Box Shot 3D uses many tricks for fast and efficient antialiasing. You will never see rough or pixilated edges again. Everything will be smooth and very realistic.
· The quality of the rendered image can be adjusted. If you need a fast draft render for preview, set the “Quality” combo-box to the “Draft” value and rendering will finish faster. When you need full production quality, select “Production” or even “High End” values for the desired output.
Easy to use:
· Yes. Box Shot 3D is a one of the simplest applications of its kind. It has easy “step-by-step” tabs that quickly guide you through the entire creation process.
|Requirements||macOS 10.13 or higher, works on macOS 12 (Monterey)|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||create virtual cover, designer, renderer, mockup, cover, create 3D box, improve image realism, 3D box, creator, cover, mockup designer, 3D render|
Using Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X download links are direct Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: Box Shot 3D for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.