CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.2.15
CD/DVD Diagnostic is designed to recover data and present information about CDs and DVDs. There are several analysis tools which help in diagnosing problems with discs and for quality checking. Using this tool it is possible to recover data from most discs with inaccessible data.
Finds the files, bypasses problems, gets your data and video back.
Unlike other products that search for pictures, CD/DVD Diagnostic understands how the disc was written and bypasses the problems, recovering all your files no matter what they are. Risk Free.
* Only CD/DVD recovery product available for Video! Supports all forms of DVD media.
Version 3.0 has a new video reconstruction system which virtually assures complete recovery of all damaged or inaccessible video discs.
* Reads ISO image files directly and supports most operations against such files.
* Supports discs written by:
Roxio Easy CD Creator, Ahead Nero, DirectCD, InCD, DLA, RecordNow, DiscMaker, Sony Mavica Cameras.
DVD movies recorded on stand-alone recorders as well as Sony and Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Supports all PC and Macintosh CD and DVD discs.
o ISO-9660, Joliet PC discs
o Rock Ridge for Linux and other Unix systems
o UDF 1.01, UDF 1.5, UDF 2.0, UDF 2.01, and UDF 2.5
o HFS and HFS+ for Macintosh.
o CD Audio discs (Red book), Enhanced CD discs (CD Extra)
o DVD-Video, DVD-ROM.
More Features ...
* Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs
Standalone video recorders will often not finalize a disc. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video found on the disc.
* Recovers Video from DVD Camcorder discs
Sony and Hitachi (and other) camcorders will sometimes not finalize a disc properly so it can be played. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video recovered from these discs.
* Graphic Readability Test display showing quality of the disc.
This test is performed with special provisions to catch "soft" (recoverable) errors that other testing tools ignore. While an error may be recoverable on your CD or DVD drive, it may not be recoverable on other devices and then becomes a "hard" error. This is the difference between a disc that works and one that does not.
* Sector examination at a low level.
* Displays sectors in hexadecimal and character. This is similar to Norton Disk Doctor, providing the same capabilties for CD and DVD media.
* Disc Memory and Checkpoint.
This feature eliminates lengthy re-discovery of the disc’s contents.
* Allows for interruption of a disc examination and then resumption at a later time. This is useful as some disc examinations can be lengthy, often taking more than 12 hours.
* Intensive UDF File Examination.
o Locates files that have been dropped from the directory structure. This is a common occurrence for UDF format discs using current writing software.
o Examination is done automatically when errors are detected in the directory structure that may have caused files to be lost.
o Can also be manually requested when needed to recover files that have been deleted.
* Expanded Retry Capabilities.
o Allows the user to balance examination speed with thoroughness.
|Requirements||Windows XP SP2 & SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||CD Diagnostic, DVD Diagnostic, recover DVD data, recoverer, recover, Diagnostic|
Using CD/DVD Diagnostic Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of CD/DVD Diagnostic on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All CD/DVD Diagnostic download links are direct CD/DVD Diagnostic full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, CD/DVD Diagnostic keygen, crack.
Consider: CD/DVD Diagnostic full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.