Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.12.421630.537
Comodo Cloud Antivirus is a free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, sandboxing and behavior analysis to quickly protect your computer from known and unknown malware. Our real-time scanner constantly monitors your computer for threats, protecting your from the moment you start Windows. Our AV is also the most accurate around because we scan files with our fast, cloud-based servers. These contain the very latest virus blacklists, so you don’t have to download updates before you receive protection against newly discovered threats. But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Cloud Antivirus protects you against the other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox. The sandbox is a security hardened environment for unknown applications (those that are neither definitely safe nor definitely malware). Applications in the sandbox run under a carefully selected set of privileges and write to a virtual file system and registry. Put simply, zero-day malware is locked away from your data instead of being allowed to run amok as it would in other antiviruses. So our auto-sandbox provides unrivalled protection against zero-day threats, but what do we do to test the behavior of these files? Enter Viruscope. Viruscope is an advanced behavior analysis technology that monitors sandboxed processes and alerts you if they take actions that could threaten your security. It uses a sophisticated set of behavior ‘recognizers’ to determine whether or not the actions of a file in the sandbox are malicious. Our real-time antivirus protects you against known threats, while our auto-sandbox protects you against unknown threats. With Viruscope on top, you also get proactive identification of brand new malware. Whether you are an IT novice or an experienced user, Comodo Cloud Antivirus makes it easy to implement the highest strength protection.
|Author||Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.|
|Requirements||1 GB RAM, 1 GB available hard disk space|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Cloud Antivirus, Comodo Cloud Antivirus, Free Cloud Antivirus, Best Cloud Antivirus, Cloud based Antivirus, Cloud Virus Scan, Cloud based Virus Protection, Download Cloud Antivirus|
Using Comodo Cloud Antivirus Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Comodo Cloud Antivirus on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Comodo Cloud Antivirus download links are direct Comodo Cloud Antivirus full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Comodo Cloud Antivirus keygen, crack.
Consider: Comodo Cloud Antivirus full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.