DNS Benchmark 1.3.6668.0
DNS Benchmark is a unique, comprehensive and accurate application to determine the exact performance of local and remote DNS nameservers. This DNS Benchmark will give you visibility into what's going on with your system's currently assigned DNS servers by automatically comparing their performance with many well known publicly available alternatives.
DNS Benchmark performs a detailed analysis and comparison of the operational performance and reliability of any set of up to 200 DNS nameservers (sometimes also called resolvers) at once. Get DNS Benchmark and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
For each of up to 200 DNS nameservers, using the Internet's most popular top-50 domain names, independently measures, charts, statistically analyzes, reports (and optionally exports):
· Cached lookups – the time to return a domain name that is already in the resolver's name cache.
· Uncached lookups – the time to return a sub-domain name that is not already in the resolver's name cache.
· Dotcom lookups – the time to consult the nameserver's chosen dotcom resolver(s) for a dotcom name.
· Reliability – the number of queries not replied to during the benchmark.
· Optionally verifies whether nameservers provide DNS security (DNSSEC) record authentication.
· When using a list of (provided) DNSSEC-signed domains, benchmarks DNSSEC authentication performance.
· Graphs and compares all four benchmark parameters with easy-to-read bar chart.
· On-the-fly hierarchical sorting of performance results by cached (default) or uncached performance.
· (Sorting is “hierarchical” because cached is sorted first, followed by uncached, then dotcom.)
· Auto-scaled bar chart that can be manually overridden for chart-to-chart comparison.
· Pop-up value “inspector” (left click in nameserver list) displays precise values on bar chart.
· Detailed tabular result report for non-graphical detailed reporting.
· Full detailed, locale-aware (internationalized), CSV results export.
· Automatic logging to CSV file for long-term background results monitoring and collection.
· Simultaneously compares the performance and reliability of up to 200 DNS nameservers.
· Determines nameserver network name (reverse DNS), ownership, operational status.
· Determines whether nameservers intercept and redirect bad domain names.
· Comprehensive, heuristic “Conclusions” generation summarizes all results and suggests useful system changes, if any, in easily readable English.
· All results are analyzed for statistical significance with a 95% confidence threshold.
· Bottom of tabular data page contains built-in quick-reference “reminder” help.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||DNS Benchmark, Domain Name Server, Benchmark DNS, Benchmark, DNS, Domain|
Using DNS Benchmark Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of DNS Benchmark on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All DNS Benchmark download links are direct DNS Benchmark full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, DNS Benchmark keygen, crack.
Consider: DNS Benchmark full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.