ExifTool for Mac OS X 11.65
ExifTool is free software used for reading, writing, and manipulating image, audio and video metadata. It is platform independent and is both a Perl library and command-line application. The program works with a wide range of file formats, such as 3GP, FLAC, MP3, MP4, GIF, MOV, FLV, AVI, SWF, MPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP. It offers support for batch processing, which means you can perform operations for multiple files at the same time. Any EXIF tags can be edited, copied, removed or extracted from the files, while the tag orientation can be modified. Furthermore, the software application lets you read or write compressed information, preserve the original date and time stamps for the new files, set the file processing order, filter files for processing by extensions, as well as execute multiple commands at the same time.
ExifTool implements its own open metadata format. It is designed to encapsulate meta information from many sources, in binary or textual form, and bundle it together with any type of file. It can either be a single file, wrapping existing data, or used as a sidecar file, carrying for example Exif or XMP metadata.
· Powerful, fast, flexible and customizable
· Supports a large number of different file formats
· Reads EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, MakerNotes, GeoTIFF, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, FlashPix, AFCP, ID3
· Writes EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, MakerNotes, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, AFCP
· Reads and writes maker notes of many digital cameras
· Shifts date/time values to fix timestamps in images
· Renames files and organizes in directories (by date or by any other meta information)
· Extracts thumbnail images, preview images, and large JPEG images from RAW files
· Copies meta information between files (even different-format files)
· Deletes meta information individually, in groups, or altogether
· Sets the file modification date from EXIF information
· Supports alternate languages in XMP and MIE information
· Processes entire directory trees
· Creates text output file for each image file
· Automatically backs up original image when writing
· Organizes output into groups
· Conditionally processes files based on value of any meta information
· Ability to add user-defined tags
· Recognizes thousands of different tags
· Tested with images from thousands of different camera models
· Advanced verbose and HTML-based hex dump outputs
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||read metadata, edit meta information, reader, exif, write meta data, exiftool, editor, read|
Using ExifTool for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ExifTool for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ExifTool for Mac OS X download links are direct ExifTool for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ExifTool for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: ExifTool for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.