F-Engrave is a text to g-code program that is written in python and is based on the text engraving software (engrave-11) available in the LinuxCNCKnowledgeBase. The name F-Engrave is simply the predecessor programs name "engrave" with an "F" slapped on to indicate that the program can perform more formating functions like justification (left, right and center) and text on a circle. When I first released the program I had no idea I was going to add v-carving or DXF features so the name does not reflect any of those features. F-Engrave is a free open source program released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 3. There is not much left of the original engrave-11 script but I needed a jumping off point. One of the things that remained intact for the most part is the CXF font reading. (although I tweaked it to accept a second variation of the CXF font format.)
- V-carve for outline fonts and images (images and fonts should be composed of closed section loops when v-carving)
- Imports for DXF files (not all formats)
- Imports PBM images (with potrace helper program)
- Uses TTF font files (with the help of ttf2cxf_stream, not all formats are supported)
- Capable of exporting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file
- Opens previously saved G-Code file and retrieve the settings and text
- Supports multiple lines of text with justification (Left, Right and Centered)
- Mirroring text (vertical) and flipping text (horizontal)
- Create text that follows an arc
- Origin selection allows user to select the location of g-code zero position
- Display line thickness to be used during engraving allows visualization of end result
- Use inches or mm as export units
- Customizable G-Code preamble and postamble
- Usable as an LinuxCNC Axis filter program (open the f-engrave.py file from within LinuxCNC Axis File-Open-f-engrave.py. when you are finished with your text select File-Write To Axis and Exit, This option only existed when executed from within Axis)
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||text font, engrave text, text to g-code, g-code, format, engrave|
Using f-engrave Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of f-engrave on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All f-engrave download links are direct f-engrave full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, f-engrave keygen, crack.
Consider: f-engrave full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.
PRO: Great way to get cutting on CNC quickly.... Additional TTF font use is good. Sizing of files is very easy by program showing it's size at bottom of screen. User error control show up on screen in RED.