FireFTP is a free, secure, cross-platform FTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP servers.
FireFTP gives you the power of a top-notch FTP client from within your Firefox browser. It can handle multiple accounts and remember different logins, passwords, and connection settings for each. It supports authenticated TSL, authenticated SSL, and implicit SSL for secure transfers, drag and drop, and CHMOD changes. The plug-in works across platforms, lets users import and export account settings, and supports directory comparisons and synchronization, time-stamp syncing, file hashes, and auto-reconnect.
After 13 years and 25 million downloads later, Firefox has officially removed FireFTP and FireSSH support from the browser. Thus, I've ended support / development of the addons. I recommend switching to Waterfox to continue using the addons.
· It's free!
· Cross-platform: Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
· Secure: SSL/TLS/SFTP support, same encryption used with online banking and shopping
· Synchronization: Keep directories in sync while navigating
· Directory Comparison: Compare directory content (compares subdirectories too!)
· International: Available in over 20 languages
· Character Set Support: UTF8 and just about any other character encoding supported
· Automatic reconnect and resuming of tranfers
· Integrity Checks of transfers (XMD5, XSHA1)
· Export/Import accounts
· Remote Editing
· File Hashing: Generate hashes of files (MD5, various SHA's)
· Drag & Drop
· File Compression: Using MODE Z
· Timestamp Synchronization
· Proxy support
· FXP support
· Advanced properties (CHMOD, recursive CHMOD, thumbnails)
· Tutorials and help files available along with personalized support
· IPv6 support
· Open Source!
· Seamless integration with Mozilla Firefox
|Requirements||Firefox 18.0 and later and SeaMonkey 2.1 and later|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||ftp client, Firefox extension, ftp transfer, transfer, ftp, uploader|
Using FireFTP Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of FireFTP on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All FireFTP download links are direct FireFTP full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, FireFTP keygen, crack.
Consider: FireFTP full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.