Gephi for Linux 0.9.2
Gephi is a tool for people that have to explore and understand graphs. Like Photoshop but for data, the user interacts with the representation, manipulate the structures, shapes and colors to reveal hidden properties. The goal is to help data analysts to make hypothesis, intuitively discover patterns, isolate structure singularities or faults during data sourcing. It is a complementary tool to traditional statistics, as visual thinking with interactive interfaces is now recognized to facilitate reasoning. This is a software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared in the Visual Analytics field of research.
· Profit from the fastest graph visualization engine to speed-up understanding and pattern discovery in large graphs. Powered by its ad-hoc OpenGL engine, Gephi is pushing the envelope on how interactive and efficient network exploration can be.
· Networks up to 50K nodes and 500K edges
· Iterate through visualization using dynamic filtering
· Rich tools for meaningful graph manipulation
· Layout algorithms give the shape to the graph. Gephi provides state-of-the-art algorithms layout algorithms, both for efficiency and quality. The Layout palette allows user to change layout settings while running, and therefore dramatically increase user feedback and experience.
· Force-based algorithms
· Multi-level algorithms (graph coarsening)
· The statistics and metrics framework offer the most common metrics for social network analysis (SNA) and scale-free networks.
· Betweenness, Closeness, Diameter, Clustering Coefficient, Average shortest path, PageRank, HITS
· Community detection (Modularity)
· Random generators
Dynamic Network Analysis:
· Gephi is the ideal platform for leading innovation about dynamic network analysis (DNA). Dynamic structures, such as social networks can be filtered with the timeline component.
· Import temporal graph with the GEXF file format
· Graph streaming ready
· Use ranking or partition data to make meaningful the network representation. Customize colors, size or labels to bring sense to the network representation. The vectorial preview module lets you put the final touch and care about aesthetics before explorting in SVG or PDF.
· Customizable SVG export
· Save presets
Clustering and hierarchical graphs:
· Explore multi-level graphs with Gephi by facilitating exploration and edition of large, hierarchically structured graphs, e.g., social communities, biochemical pathways or network traffic graphs. Aggregate networks using data attributes or use built-in clustering algorithm.
· Expand and contract subgraphs in Meta node.
· Link and attribute clustering
· Filter the network to select nodes and/or edges based on the network structure or data. Use interactive user interface to filter the network in real-time.
· Create complex filter query without scripting
· Build new networks from the filtering result
· Save your favorite queries
· Besides a simple and tested user-interface, Gephi lets users organize their work in workspaces and save their session .gephi project files.
· Save/Load project files
· Use the Data Table view to browse and edit data
· Gephi 0.7 architecture is modular and therefore allows developers to add and extend functionalities with ease. New features like Metrics, Layout, Filters, Data sources and more can be easily packaged in plugins and shared.
· Very little work to add new connectors or external data source
· Built on top of Netbeans Platform
· API for extensible features
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||interactive visualization, exploration platform, visualization platform, visualization, exploration, graph|
Using Gephi for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Gephi for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Gephi for Linux download links are direct Gephi for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Gephi for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Gephi for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.