GLE for Mac OS X 4.2.4
GLE (Graphics Layout Engine) is a graphics scripting language designed for creating publication quality graphs, plots, diagrams, figures and slides. GLE supports various graph types (function plots, histograms, bar graphs, scatter plots, contour lines, color maps, surface plots, ...) through a simple but flexible set of graphing commands.
More complex output can be created by relying on GLE's scripting language, which is full featured with subroutines, variables, and logic control. GLE relies on LaTeX for text output and supports mathematical formulea in graphs and figures. GLE's output formats include EPS, PS, PDF, JPEG, and PNG. GLE is licenced under the BSD license. QGLE, the GLE user interface, is licenced under the GPL license.
GLE Example Repository:
* 2D Plots (Simple)
* 2D Plots (Complex)
* 3D Plots
* Feynman diagrams
* Electronic circuits
* "Marker only" 3D plots (patch by Laurence Abbott)
* Added "discontinuity threshold" option to graph block
* Added "draw" command to graph block
* Added "msize" option to box plots (request by Nicolas Lerme)
* Added GLE-TeX symbols uparrow, downarrow, updownarrow, Uparrow, Downarrow, Updownarrow, and backslash
* Added changes by Pascal Buescher to feyn.gle
* Added functions rgba() and rgba255()
* Added functions xg3d() and yg3d()
* Always embed all fonts in PDFs
* Cairo (www.cairographics.org) rendering now available in QGLE
* Control constructs (e.g., if-then-else and for-next) can be used in graph and key blocks
* Feature #3174151: Variable justification
* GNU/Hurd now officially supported
* Multiple layers in graph blocks
* New "begin length" block to compute curve length
* New CSV file reader with better error handling and wider CSV format support (including Microsoft Excel)
* Option "-cairo" can now be combined with LaTeX expressions
* Semi-transparent colors (also known as alpha blending)
* Support for "key separator" in graph blocks
* Use Poppler PDF library for rendering in QGLE and for image exports
* Support GZIP compressed CSV data in graph blocks
* QGLE export dialog remembers resolution and other settings
* Better definition of circle style markers (including "dot")
* Added support for arc arrow heads in QGLE edit mode
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||text to graph, text to chart, graphic scripting language, text2graph, script, graphic|
Using GLE for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of GLE for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All GLE for Mac OS X download links are direct GLE for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, GLE for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: GLE for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.