Google Chrome for Mac OS X 109.0.5414.120
Google Chrome for Mac OS X Developer Release is a very early release version and does not yet have some of the functionality that a full general release version would have. Many of the features still under development affect the privacy behavior of Google Chrome for Mac OS X. The issues marked in bold text below will be resolved prior to releasing Google Chrome for Mac OS X to the beta channel for broader consumer use.
Information Google receives when you use Google Chrome
You do not need to provide any personally identifying information in order to download and use Google Chrome. When you download Google Chrome or use it to contact Google’s servers, Google receives only standard log information including your machine’s IP address and one or more cookies. At this time, you can not configure Google Chrome for Mac OS X to not send cookies to Google or other sites.
In addition, some Google Chrome features send limited additional information to Google:
* When you type URLs or queries in the address bar, the letters you type are sent to Google so the Suggest feature can automatically recommend terms or URLs you may be looking for. If you choose to share usage statistics with Google and you accept a suggested query or URL, Google Chrome will send that information to Google as well. At this time, you can not disable this feature.
* If you navigate to a URL that does not exist, Google Chrome may send the URL to Google so we can help you find the URL you were looking for. At this time you can not disable this feature.
* Google Chrome's SafeBrowsing feature periodically contacts Google's servers to download the most recent list of known phishing and malware sites. In addition, when you visit a site that we think could be a phishing or malware site, your browser will send Google a hashed, partial copy of the site's URL so that we can send more information about the risky URL. Google cannot determine the real URL you are visiting from this information. More information about how this works is here, however at this time you can not disable this feature.
* Your copy of Google Chrome includes one or more unique application numbers. These numbers and information about your installation of the browser (e.g., version number, language) will be sent to Google when you first install and use it and when Google Chrome automatically checks for updates. If you choose to send usage statistics and crash reports to Google, the browser will send us this information along with a unique application number as well. Crash reports can contain information from files, applications and services that were running at the time of a malfunction. We use crash reports to diagnose and try to fix any problems with the browser. At this time if you initially choose to send usage statistics and crash reports there is no way to undo this choice without re-installing Google Chrome and choosing differently.
* Google Chrome for Mac OS uses Google as the selected search engine. Selection of other search engines is not currently supported. You may use Google Chrome to access other Google services such as Gmail. The Privacy Policies of Gmail or other services apply when you access them, no matter which browser you use. Using Google Chrome to connect to Google services will not cause Google to receive any special or additional personally identifying information about you.
|Requirements||Mac OS X 10.13 or later|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||web browser, google browser, internet browser, browser, Chrome, web, GoogleChrome|
Using Google Chrome for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Google Chrome for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Google Chrome for Mac OS X download links are direct Google Chrome for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Google Chrome for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: Google Chrome for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.