Highlight for Linux 4.0
Highlight converts sourcecode to HTML, XHTML, RTF, LaTeX, TeX, SVG, BBCode and terminal escape sequences with coloured syntax highlighting. Language definitions and colour themes are customizable.
Highlight was designed to offer a flexible but easy to use syntax highlighter for several output formats. Instead of hardcoding syntax or colouring information, all relevant data is stored in configuration scripts. These scripts may be altered or enhanced with plug-in scripts.
* highlighting of keywords, types, strings, numbers, escape sequences, comments, operators and preprocessor directives
* coloured output in HTML, XHTML 1.1, RTF, TeX, LaTeX, SVG, BBCode and terminal escape sequences
* supports referenced stylesheet files for HTML, LaTeX, TeX or SVG output
* syntax elements are defined as regular expressions or plain string lists
* customizable keyword groups
* recognition of nested languages within a file
* all configuration files are Lua scripts
* supports user plug-in scripts
* reformatting and indentation of C, C++, C# and Java source code
* wrapping of long lines
* output of line numbers
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||source code converter, code to HTML, code to RTF, source code, converter, convert|
Using Highlight for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Highlight for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Highlight for Linux download links are direct Highlight for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Highlight for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Highlight for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.