ImageMagick for Linux 7.1.1-21
Introduction to ImageMagick
ImageMagick ifor Linux s a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the command line or you can use the features from programs written in your favorite programming language. Choose from these interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK). With a language interface, use ImageMagick to modify or create images dynamically and automagically.
ImageMagick for Linux is free software delivered as a ready-to-run binary distribution or as source code that you may freely use, copy, modify, and distribute. Its license is compatible with the GPL. It runs on all major operating systems.
Features and Capabilities:
Here are just a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
* Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
* Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
* Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
* Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
* Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
* Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
* Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
* Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
* Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image.
* Composite: overlap one image over another.
* Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
* Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
* Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
* Discrete Fourier transform: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
* High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
* Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
* Virtual pixel support: convenient access to pixels outside the image region.
* Large image support: read, process, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
* Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms are OpenMP-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies.
* Heterogeneous distributed processing: certain algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by executing in concert across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
|Author||ImageMagick Studio LLC|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||crop, resize, image|
Using ImageMagick for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ImageMagick for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ImageMagick for Linux download links are direct ImageMagick for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ImageMagick for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: ImageMagick for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.