Licas is a Java based application designed to provide a lightweight (Internet-based) communication for autonomic services. It is a software package that allows a user to build distributed service-based networks that can also self-organise/self-optimise.
Functionality is provided to allow for XML-RPC based message passing and dynamic linking between services. The framework is very lightweight and so may be used in mobile or sensor-based environments. The architecture and adaptive capabilities through dynamic linking add something new to what other similar systems provide.
· The capability to build distributed networks of autonomic service-based components.
· Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms to construct the network architecture.
· Autonomic self-organisation through a dynamic (stigmergy) linking mechanism.
· Password protection of the services, providing some level of security.
· Remote communication capabilities through an XML-RPC message passing mechanism.
· Remote object loading through a Java UrlClassLoader.
· Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
· Framework for adding metadata and negotiation through Service Level Agreements.
· Web Service invocation through SOAP and WSDL document parsing (J2SE only).
· Compatability with the Java mobile (J2ME) environment.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||create server, autonomic service, service-based network, generate, build, create|
Using Licas Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Licas on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Licas download links are direct Licas full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Licas keygen, crack.
Consider: Licas full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.