Luminance HDR for Linux 2.6.0
Luminance HDR is a handy, easy to use software specially designed to offer users a workflow for HDR imaging.
This application supports the following HDR formats:
· OpenEXR (extension: exr);
· Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
· Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
· Raw image formats (extension: various);
· PFS native format (extension: pfs).
These are the supported LDR formats:
· TIFF (8 bit).
· Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting;
· Save load HDR images;
· Rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
· Tonemap HDR images;
· Copy exif data between sets of images;
· Supports internationalization.
|Author||Luminance HDR Team|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||create HDR image, HDR image creator, edit HDR image, generate, create, creator|
Using Luminance HDR for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Luminance HDR for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Luminance HDR for Linux download links are direct Luminance HDR for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Luminance HDR for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Luminance HDR for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.