Mnemosyne for Linux 2.7.3
The Mnemosyne software resembles a traditional flash-card program to help you memorise question/answer pairs, but with an important twist: it uses a sophisticated algorithm to schedule the best time for a card to come up for review. Difficult cards that you tend to forget quickly will be scheduled more often, while Mnemosyne won't waste your time on things you remember well.
The software runs on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. There is also a plugin called Mnemogogo which allows you to review cards on Android phones (using Mnemododo) and phones with Java (using Mnemojojo). This also works on Blackberry devices.
· Efficient scheduling algorithm, so you don't waste time on things you know well
· Support for languages using different scripts through unicode
· Support for pictures, sounds and html formatting
· Can be integrated with LaTeX to display mathematical formulas
· Support for three-sided cards, e.g. foreign words where you are interested in written form, pronunciation and translation
· Can be run from a USB key
· Can display some basis statistical info on your learning process
· Keeps a detailed record of your entire learning process for analysis
· Your cards can be organized in categories, which can be activated and disactivated to control your learning process
· Clean, deceptively simple user interface, yet fully customizable for advanced users through configuration files and plugins
· Available in English, German, Spanish and Dutch
· Support for a large number of import and export formats (text, XML, Supermemo, Memaid, ...)
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||flash card creator, memorize question, memorize answer, flash card, create, creator|
Using Mnemosyne for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Mnemosyne for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Mnemosyne for Linux download links are direct Mnemosyne for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Mnemosyne for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Mnemosyne for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.