MP4Cam2AVI is MPEG4/MJPEG to AVI converter/joiner for MPEG-4 camcorders and digital photo cameras (also cell phones that shoot video in MP4 format). It repackages video content to AVI container without video recompression, it's fast and loseless. Target AVI files are compatible with video editors like Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc.
Program supports *.MP4, *.MOV, and *.AVI input containers.
MJPEG video from photo-cameras is supported as well. Program converts *.MOV MJPEG clips to MJPEG AVI (without recompression) or to XviD MPEG-4 AVI (with recompression) in one click.
MP4Cam2AVI supports MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video from new H.264 cameras like Sanyo CG65 and Casio EX-V7 (to view target AVI, H.264 VfW codec needed, i.e latest FFDShow).
By default, MP4Cam2AVI doesn't recompress video, that means no quality loss and fast operation (5-20x realtime, depending on audio settings). Audio can be stored in source format, or converted to MP3 (best for DVD-MPEG4 players) or PCM (best for editing).
MP4Cam2AVI converts MPEG-4 ASP *.MP4 files from Nero Recode (MPEG-4 ASP video/AAC audio) to DivX AVI format with MP3 audio - it's fast and loseless for video.
Unlike many converting apps, MP4Cam2AVI doesn't require QuickTime or any codecs to work, it performs all the job itself.
With MP4Cam2AVI, you can:
- Convert and join MPEG-4 ASP clips from your camera to a single DivX-compatible MPEG-4 movie to watch on PC or DVD-MPEG4 player, preserving original video quality;
- Batch convert many clips to edit with any avi editing app;
- Convert *.MP4 (MPEG4 ASP) movie from Nero Recode to DivX-compatible AVI format for DVD-MPEG4 player;
- Convert MJPEG MOV's from photo camera do DivX-compatible MPEG-4 AVI in one click;
- Convert H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) *.MP4/*.MOV clips to H.264 AVI, editable with VirtualDub and playable with Windows Media Player (H.264 VfW codec needed, i.e. last FFDShow);
- Watch MPEG-4 ASP/AVC/MJPEG clips before conversion using internal preview;
- Arrange clips using simple timeline, perform basic trim operations;
- Correct audio/video lag in some cameras like Minolta A200
- Make sound softer with configurable lowpass filter (great for Sanyo Xacti C1)
From version 2.20 MP4Cam2AVI supports MPEG-4 AVI files from cameras like Casio EX505/Z750//S500/S600, Pentax Optio s5n. Files from these cameras are not DivX-compatible, most DVD-MPEG4 players won't play them. Repacking with MP4Cam2AVI solves this problem (this is not simple FourCC change, but some fixes in AVI header).
From version 2.50 MP4Cam2AVI supports MPEG-4 ASP compression and preview using xvidcore.dll libray (XviD codec). You can convert MJPEG MOV's from photo camera to MPEG-4 AVI in one click.
From version 2.70 MP4Cam2AVI supports MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video from new H.264 cameras like Sanyo CG65 and Casio EX-V7.
MP4Cam2AVI converts *.3GP clips from mobile phones, but with no audio (no AMR audio support yet). Target avi's will have H.263 video, so, you should install H.263 codec to view or edit them.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||MPEG4 to avi, video joiner, mpeg4 converter, conversion, converter, convert|
Using MP4Cam2AVI Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of MP4Cam2AVI on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All MP4Cam2AVI download links are direct MP4Cam2AVI full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, MP4Cam2AVI keygen, crack.
Consider: MP4Cam2AVI full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.