Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) 16.1.7
Navicat for Oracle offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity. Also, it provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system that simplifies your database development tasks.
Navicat for Oracle full version includes more powerful features such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup, Report, task scheduling, code completion, etc. Together with comprehensive and instant support services, Navicat Oracle makes database and application development faster and easier while simplifying day-to-day administration tasks.
Navicat for Oracle can connect to any Oracle Database version 9i and later. Moreover, the versions for PosgreSQL and MySQL are also available.
Native Connection Options:
· Navicat Oracle offers three connection modes to the Oracle server: connection through the Oracle Call Interface (OCI) in Basic mode, alias entry from a tnsnames.ora file in TNS mode and direct connection over TCP/IP in Direct mode.
Support of SSH Tunnel:
· Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts.
Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat Oracle:
· You can easily transfer your connection settings while migrating Navicat from one computer to another new machine.
Create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, uniques, checks, triggers and privileges:
· With Table Designer - the basic Navicat Oracle tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks, triggers, privileges and much more.
Support of tablespace, package, sequence, synonym, trigger, type and more:
· Navicat allows you to create, edit and drop directories, tablespaces, publice database links, public synonyms, database links, indexes, materialized views, materialized view logs, packages, sequences, synonyms, triggesr and types.
· The SQL Preview area shows you SQL representation of the oracle objects you are creating. This ability allows you to preview SQL before execution.
Dump object definition as sql file:
· Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
Print Schema / Table Structure:
· Present the schema / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat.
Import data from ODBC:
· You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
Import data from up to 11 most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, HTML, TXT and CVS:
· Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
Export Data to different file formats: TXT, CSV, DBF and XML:
· Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
|Author||PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||query editor, data synchronization, schedule query, Oracle, query, editor|
Using Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) download links are direct Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) keygen, crack.
Consider: Navicat Lite for Oracle (Linux) full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.