With PeStudio, you can inspect and thus validate any 32-bit or 64-bit application (*.exe, *.dll, *.cpl, *.ocx, *.ax, *.sys, ...) WITHOUT starting it!
How do you verify whether an application is 64-bit capable or if the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) or the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) features are used? Do you want to be sure whether your application uses functions that have been recognized as obsolete, and thus presents a potential security risk for your customer's infrastructure?
All these questions, and many more, can be answered easily with PeStudio!
PeStudio shows you much more details, like:
· all libraries that are used by an application.
· all functions that are imported by an application.
· all functions (also anonymous) that are exported by an application.
· all functions that are forwarded to other libraries.
· Obsolete Functions that are exported and imported by an application
· whether the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Windows security mechanism is used.
· whether the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) Windows security mechanism is used.
· whether Structured Exception Handling - SEH Windows security mechanism is used
· whether some sections are compressed, and more...
Give PeStudio a try to see how useful it can be for analyzing your applications!
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||application analyzer, EXE inspector, library analysis, analyzer, inspector, executable|
Using PeStudio Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of PeStudio on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All PeStudio download links are direct PeStudio full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, PeStudio keygen, crack.
Consider: PeStudio full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.