PlanePlotter receives and decodes live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart. Using PlanePlotter, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you that are transmitting the appropriate digital messages. PlanePlotter shows a table display of messages received and decoded from live aircraft transmissions. PlanePlotter archives all the digital data that it receives and decodes, to a log file.
PlanePlotter plots aircraft positions, altitudes and times decoded from the message traffic that it receives. These include embedded position reports, AMDAR reports, ADS reports, HFDL reports and others.
PlanePlotter can decode ACARS messages, display the message content and plot any positions on a chart.
PlanePlotter can process and display Mode-S ADS-B position reports captured by the Kinetic SBS1 mode-S receiver and the associated BaseStation software or by the AirNav Systems RadarBox receiver.
· PlanePlotter shows a table display of messages received and decoded from live aircraft transmissions.
· PlanePlotter archives all the digital data that it receives and decodes to a log file.
· PlanePlotter can decode ACARS messages, display the message content and plot any positions on a chart.
· PlanePlotter can process and display ADS-B position reports captured by the Kinetic SBS1(tm), the AirNav Systems RadarBox(tm) and the RxControl Mode-S receivers.
· PlanePlotter can also work in conjunction with Charles Brain's PC-HFDL software by automatically extracting position reports from the log file and plotting them in real time on the same chart display. PlanePlotter adds value by calculating course and heading from successive reports from the same aircraft and plotting the predicted position between reports (right).
· PlanePlotter can drive a passive antenna switch and display the direction (QDM) of any aircraft voice transmission.
· PlanePlotter can display waypoints, tracks or routes over the current chart using data from a user-defined GPX format file.
· PlanePlotter can generate visible and audible alerts on detection of a specified registration, flight number or ADS identifier, on detection of any new aircraft, or on detection of an aircraft whose position is inside a user-defined Alert zone polygon.
· You can access ACARS, HFDL and Mode-S messages received by PlanePlotter using DDE. This facility makes PlanePlotter an ideal front end for other ACARS software.
· PlanePlotter can send its message data to another remote instance of PlanePlotter using UDP/IP datagrams. You can send ACARS messages, HFDL messages, Mode-S (ADS-B) messages and Direction finding measurements so that another computer displays the same data as your computer.
· PlanePlotter can send audio to another remote instance of PlanePlotter using UDP/IP datagrams. This means that a remote user can hear the ATC instructions that you are hearing on your local air band receiver.
· PlanePlotter can send its message data to a shared server so that messages that you have received locally (ACARS, HFDL or ADS-B), can be seen by other PlanePlotter users in different areas. In this way, each user enjoys the reception coverage of all the cooperating users together. Consult the software licence for the special terms and conditions applicable to this feature.
HF selcal decoding:
· PlanePlotter can decode HF selcal tones that can be used to identify an aircraft communicating on the HF air bands. No position reports are carried by HF selcal but it provides yet another means of monitoring aircraft that PlanePlotter can perform.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||plane plotter, plot course, signal decoder, signal, decoder, plane|
Using PlanePlotter Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of PlanePlotter on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All PlanePlotter download links are direct PlanePlotter full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, PlanePlotter keygen, crack.
Consider: PlanePlotter full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.