Portable JPhotoTagger 0.44.5
JPhotoTagger is a platform independent Photo Manager. You can manage and find fast your photos through keywords, descriptions and other so called metadata ("tags"). It speeds up adding or editing tags through automatic keyboard input completion and other features.
All tags will be written into XMP sidecar files and JPhotoTagger's database. The images are left untouched. JPhotoTagger is open to work together with other applications such as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. JPhotoTagger automatically reads tags from new and changed sidecar files and updates it's database. You can tag your photos with e.g. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and JPhotoTagger both even on different operating systems: JPhotoTagger runs on every system where Java is installed.
· File system folders
· Favorite file system folders (user defined and ordered by importance)
· Keywords: Hierarchical and "flat" organization (tree view and list view)
· Saved Searches
· Photo albums (image collections)
· Images without specific metadata, e.g. images without a copyright notice (missing metadata)
Images taken with a specific:
· camera model
· focal length
· ISO value
Images with specific metadata:
· subject's location
· Fast search input field in the application's window with auto complete
Complexer searches with logical operators e.g. AND, OR, can be saved:
· Generated via GUI support
· Custom (arbitrary, user typed) SQL for complex queries
· Synonyms can be defined and will be recoginzed by fast searches
· Thumbnails can be scaled (zoomed in and out) continuously
· Keywords and rating stars can be overlayed to the thumbnails
· Images can be sorted by filenames, file extensions and metadata, e.g. date taken, rating, focal length, ISO value
· Embedded IPTC metadata
· Most important EXIF values
Complete XMP metadata of these namespaces (embedded or in sidecar files):
· Dublin Core
· Camera RAW
· All data will be written to XMP sidecar files, the images are left untouched. Interoperatable with other applications, currently Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
· Short description
· Image title
· Date taken
· Transmission reference
· Author of the metadata
· Auto complete
· Drag and Drop hierarchical keywords and keywords
· If adding a hierarchical keyword to images, all it's parents will be added too
· Templates with predefined values, e.g. copyright and photographer's address
· Copy complete metadata from and paste to selected images
· When multiple images are selected, the common metadata can be modified or deleted
· Added metadata is applied to all selected images
· Context menus (popup menus) in tree and list views
File system support:
· Drag and Drop images from and to external applications, e.g. file managers
· Renaming, adding and deleting folders in the folders view
· Moving images between folders via clipboard or Drag and Drop
· Renaming via template, e.g. applying the date taken as filename prefix, different templates can be saved
· Export IPTC metadata to XMP sidecar files
· Export embedded XMP metadata to sidecar files
· Scheduled task to scan automatically folders for new, modified or deleted images
· Scheduled task for database backups
· Database information and maintainance
· Import images from a folder, e.g. the camera's memory card
· Import from exported Lightroom hierarchical keywords
· Export to Lightroom hierarchical keywords
· Export and import JPhotoTagger's data, which is not written into the XMP sidecar files, e.g. for sharing keyword trees and keyword synonyms between different installations
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||photo manager, photo tagger, tag photo, tagger, photo, tag|
Using Portable JPhotoTagger Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Portable JPhotoTagger on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Portable JPhotoTagger download links are direct Portable JPhotoTagger full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Portable JPhotoTagger keygen, crack.
Consider: Portable JPhotoTagger full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.