QPix is the raster imaging plug-in of choice of 4D developers doing professional imaging and multimedia work. Since 1997, QPix keeps providing more than just features: backed by Escape's speedy and efficient technical support, QPix provides the quality and dependability that 4D developers need and appreciate in today's competitive business environment.
Powered by QuickTime, Apple's complete technology for digital media on MacOS and Windows, QPix is further enhanced by custom components developed by escape, which integrate seamlessly with the QuickTime architecture.
Starting with v17, 4D no longer includes certain libraries required by QPix. This means QPix cannot run in any configuration under 4D v17 or later! Last good pair is QPix 3.7.2b10 with 4Dv16 32-bit.
· Read all file formats supported by QuickTime, such as JPEG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG-2000 PICT, PNG, Photoshop, and more.
· Support for multi-page PDF (native on MasOS X, with AFPL Ghostscript on Windows) is added through custom components developed by Escape, as well as support for Kodak PhotoCD and Scitex CT.
· Acquire photos, captures from webcams and camcorders, as well as traditional scanning using a wide range of personal or high-end document scanners with Automatic Document Feeder, Transparency and Duplex options.
· QPix supports acquisition using PTP (Mac OS X Image Capture, Windows Image Acquisition - WIA), TWAIN, QuickTime Video Grabbing (MacOS) and Windows Video (Windows).
· Rotate, zoom, flip, select rectangular part, crop, set scroll offsets.
· Apply filters to images
· Lossless rotation, flipping and mirroring of JPEG images without opening the file (JPEG transcoding).
Multi-page TIFF/PDF generation:
· Combine a series of source image files or 4D pictures into a multi-page TIFF or PDF file. APFL GhostScript is required.
· Multi-page TIFF/PDF generation turns scanned pages into electronic documents that can be efficiently stored, distributed and visualized using a QPix area as document viewer.
· Read TIFF, Exif, GPS, IPTC, and QuickTime metadata tags.
· General info: height, width, color depth, horz/vert resolution
· Frame type: page, resolution, layer, thumbnail.
· Color info: color space, color profile.
· Compressed picture info: codec used, depth, quality.
· Extract embedded thumnails from EXIF/JPEG and TIFF.
· Create high-quality thumbnails (using bicubic interpolation).
· Export towards all file formats supported by QuickTime exporters, such as JPEG, TIFF, PICT, PNG, JPEG 2000, and more.
· Supports all installed QuickTime filters applicable to still images, including brightness/contrast, sharpen, blur, RGB and HSL balance, and many more.
Plug-in area features:
· Customizable area style (scrollable, various fixed styles)
· Codeless area setup with Advanced Properties Dialog
· Widgets: area tools, zoom, multi-page navigation
· Tools: pointer, hand, marquee, zoom.
· Support for 4D's drag and drop
· Proportional scrollbars and live scrolling
· Area menu bar with common functions
|License||Free To Try|
|Requirements||MacOS X: Mavericks or later, Windows: 7 or later, 4D: v15-16 ― 32-bit ONLY|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||raster imaging plugin, 4D plugin, graphical plugin, raster imaging, plugin, graphical|
Using QPix Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of QPix on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All QPix download links are direct QPix full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, QPix keygen, crack.
Consider: QPix full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.