SuperCollider for Linux 3.12.1
SuperCollider is an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition. It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis server.
SuperCollider was written by James McCartney over a period of many years, and is now an open source (GPL) project maintained and developed by various people. It is used by musicians, scientists, and artists working with sound. For some background, see SuperCollider described by Wikipedia.
· Highly efficient real-time audio synthesis
· Expressive musical pattern system
· Efficient object-oriented programming language implementing features of modern functional languages
· Expressive multichannel support (massive numbers of input / output streams)
· Supports diverse stylistic and technical requirements
· Interacts with other systems using MIDI or Open Sound Control (OSC)
· Essential part of numerous art and science projects
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||audio synthesis, algorithmic composition, synthesis server, synthesis, composition, algorithm|
Using SuperCollider for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of SuperCollider for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All SuperCollider for Linux download links are direct SuperCollider for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, SuperCollider for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: SuperCollider for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.