TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition 5.11a
The TeamTalk 4 SDK enables developers to quickly develop applications with instant messaging, voice over IP (VoIP) and video capturing capabilities. Examples of such applications could be Internet phones, conferencing tools, surveillance systems, e-Learning systems, or any other type of application where audio and video transmission between networked clients is an essential part of the application. One such example is the TeamTalk 4 Conferencing System which is entirely based on the TeamTalk 4 SDK.
The Professional edition uses encrypted data transmission whereas the Standard edition sends data unencrypted.
The TeamTalk 4 SDK consists of both a client and a server. The TeamTalk server is a standalone application which provides user authentication and keeps track of connected clients. It can operate in both LAN or WAN (Internet) environments. Each server instance is capable of serving 1000 simultaneous clients. A TeamTalk client can connect to the server and can from there interact with other clients. The client is wrapped in a DLL file (.so on Linux) which enables developers to add the following features to their application:
* Multiple active real time audio and video streams
* Instant text messaging
* File sharing
* Tree structure for grouping clients
* Audio capture supported by DirectSound, WinMM, CoreAudio and ALSA
* Video capture supported by DirectShow, QuickTime and Video4Linux (V4L)
* CELT and Speex audio codecs for VoIP supporting both high and low bandwidth usage
* Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and 3D-sound positioning
* Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
* Audio transmission using push-to-talk (PTT) and voice activation (VAD)
* Store all audio transmissions to either .wav or .mp3 format
* Video codec supporting variable (VBR) and constant (CBR) bitrate as well as configurable quality
* User account system for server authentication
* Secure data transmission using TLS and BlowFish encryption
The TeamTalk 4 DLL comes in two versions, one for development in .NET Framework using an object-oriented approach and one with a C-API for development in C and C++. Numerous examples are included with the SDK so developers can easily get started developing their own applications. Check out the documentation in the navigation bar to the right for a complete tour of the SDK's capabilities.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||VoIP client, TeamTalk SDK, TeamTalk server, integrate, VoIP, client|
Using TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition download links are direct TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition keygen, crack.
Consider: TeamTalk SDK x64 Professional Edition full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.