ThreatSentry Windows Web server Host Intrusion Prevention software defends IIS against new and progressive attack techniques, protects network weak points, overcomes lapses in patch management, and reinforces regulatory compliance. An ISAPI filter hosted in MMC, ThreatSentry compares server requests to a knowledgebase and an evolving system baseline to detect untrusted activity and prevent attacks on Microsoft IIS. Supports Win 2000/2003, IIS 5/6.
Unsurpassed Protection from Known/New, Internal/External Threats -
Advanced system/behavior profiling and comparative analysis engine enables ThreatSentry to extend the intrusion detection and prevention capabilities of conventional pattern matching, rules, and policy-based systems.
ThreatSentry is invaluable in protecting IIS servers from an array of vulnerabilities including Directory Traversal, Parameter Manipulation, Buffer Overflow, Parser Evasion, High-bit Shellcode, Printer Protocol, Remote Data Services, and others. Alerts, IP blocking and other preventative mechanisms can be activated on demand or pre-configured based on corporate security policies.
Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use - ThreatSentry is an IIS ISAPI filter and Snaps-in to the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). It is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
The integrated firewall can block all network ports for IPs listed in the Blocked List.
· IIS Web Application Firewall and AI-based Behavioral Intrusion Prevention components protect IIS from known and new threats.
· Supports Windows Server 2008 R2 x86/x64, IIS 5, 6 & 7x.
· Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use: ThreatSentry is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
· Logging, Reporting and Audit Features: Review, sort, manage or export Security Alerts and Training Events. Track and audit reclassified events.
· Comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
· Security Alert Notification: ThreatSentry Security Alerts can be transmitted via email, text or cellular phone.
· Compatible with IIS Lockdown, URLScan, and other third party filters and extensions.
· Supports FrontPage publishing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other Microsoft platforms running on the IIS Web server.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Intrusion Prevention, regulatory compliance, IIS server, IIS, Intrusion, Prevention|
Using ThreatSentry Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ThreatSentry on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ThreatSentry download links are direct ThreatSentry full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ThreatSentry keygen, crack.
Consider: ThreatSentry full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.