Wing IDE Personal for Linux 6.1.4-1
Wing IDE Personal is designed for for hobbyists and educational users that are looking for a lower-cost product and don't require the full feature set of Wing IDE Professional. Suitable for both small and large scale app development tasks, Python is one of the most popular programming languages out there.Wing IDE Personal's true nature becomes easily visible when you start taking advantage of its features. Clearly, the app's main goal is to help you write code faster, find and fix bugs quickly and navigate code with more ease.Wing understands your Python code and puts context appropriate-knowledge at your fingertips, whether you're typing in the editor, working in the source browser, managing your project, or debugging your application.
You can change the overall look and feel of the user interface on the fly by selecting among 28 themes including black background, low contrast, high contrast and large print options. Its useful debugger enables you to set breakpoints, view data and debug threaded code and Django templates, among others.
· Auto-completer: Reduces typing burden and mistakes. The completion options are always context-appropriate and update immediately after code is edited.
· Source assistant: Provides context-appropriate call signature and source documentation while you edit or browse your code.
· Error indicators: Flag bad code as you type.
· Source browser: Browse single files or your whole project by module or class heirarchy.
· Goto-definition: Jump directly to point of definition.
· Navigation menus: Layered menus in each editor provide a handy index into your code.
· Indentation analyser: Inspect, repair, and convert indentation style in source files. Wing's editor also auto-indents and block indents according to context.
· Advanced Debugger: Wing can debug all forms of Python code, whether it is launched from the IDE, externally by a web server, or running as a script in an embedded copy of Python. The debugger also include special support for Zope and Plone.
· Exception Detection: Wing distinguishes handled and unhandled exceptions at the moment that they occur, allowing inspection of runtime state at the point of failure, not after the fact.
· Debug Probe: Run interactive Python commands in the context of your paused debug process. This tool is unmatched for complex debugging, and a great way to try out code in context while crafting a bug fix.
· Conditional Breakpoints: Stop only on the cases you're interested in debugging, even in code that is executed thousands of times before your problem case is reached. Ignore-counted breakpoints are also available.
· Watch Debug Data and Expressions: Track values as your program runs, by object reference, symbolic path, or by symbolic slot within a referenced object. A great way to keep track of values as you move outside of their scope of definition, this tool also allows watching the value of Python expressions as the run state changes.
· Module View: Browse program data starting at sys.modules, the list of all loaded Python modules.
· Change Debug: Data Debug data values can be changed from the graphical display and from the Debug Probe, as a way to test out alternative runtime environments while debugging.
Wing provides three different ways to search your source files: Quick search from the toolbar, keyboard driven interactive mini-search, and using one or more instances of the Search Manager. Advanced search capabilities include:
· Multi-file Search: Search through all project files or all open files, optionally constrained by file type.
· Disk Search: Search all files within a directory, or directory tree, optionally constrained by file type.
· Wildcard Search: Use simple wildcards as part of your search string.
· Regular Expression: Search Craft complex searches using regular expressions. This can also be used to design and test regular expressions for your program.
· Multi-file Replace: Replace search matches across multiple files.
· Visual St
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||python ide, Python code, syntax highlight, Linux, python debugger, ide, debian, debug, debugger|
Using Wing IDE Personal for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Wing IDE Personal for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Wing IDE Personal for Linux download links are direct Wing IDE Personal for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Wing IDE Personal for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Wing IDE Personal for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.