X-Blender 2.79b [rev14]
X-Blender is a 3D graphics application released as free software under the GNU General Public License. It can be used for modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, water simulations, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications, including games.
· A range of 3D object types including polygon meshes, NURBS surfaces, bezier and B-spline curves, metaballs, vector fonts (TrueType, PostScript, OpenType)
· 'Smooth proxy' style catmull-clark subdivision surfaces
· Boolean mesh functions
· Editing functions such as extrude, bevel, cut, spin, screw, warp, subdivide, noise, smooth Soft selection editing tools for organic modeling
· Python scripting access for custom tools
· Armature (skeleton) deformation with forward/inverse kinematics, auto skinning and interactive 3D paint for vertex weighting
· Non-linear animation mixer with automated walkcycles along paths
· Constraint system
· Vertex key framing for morphing, with controlling sliders
· Character animation pose editor
· Animatable lattice deformation
· 'Ipo' system integrates both motion curve and traditional key-frame editing
· Audio playback, mixing and editing support for sound synchronisation
· Python scripting access for custom and procedural animation effects
Realtime 3D/game creation
· Graphical editor for defining interactive behavior without programming
· Collision detection and dynamics simulation
· Python scripting API for sophisticated control and AI, fully defined advanced game logic
· Supports all OpenGL lighting modes, including transparencies, Animated and reflection-mapped textures
· Playback of games and interactive 3D content without compiling or preprocessing
· Audio, using the fmod toolkit
· Multi-layering of Scenes for overlay interfaces
· Very fast inbuilt raytracer
· Integral support for the famous Yafray render engine
· Oversampling, motion blur, post-production effects, fields, non-square pixels
· Environment maps, halos, lens flares, fog
· Various surface shaders such as Lambert, Phong, Oren-nayar, Blinn, Toon
· Edge rendering for toon shading
· Procedural Textures
· Ambient Occlusion
· Radiosity solver
· Export scripts available for external renderers such as Renderman (RIB), Povray, Virtualight
· UV texture editor with various mesh unwrap modes
· Flexible user configurable window layout
· Powerful object-oriented data system
· Anti-aliased fonts with international translation support
· Windows for animation curves/keys, schematic scene diagram, non-linear video sequence editing, character animation action editor, non-linear animation mixer, image/UV editing, file/image selection and file management
· Inbuilt text editor for annotations and editing Python scripts
· Consistent interface across multiple platforms
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||3D model, 3D animation, 3D render, animator, animation, animate, portable|
Using X-Blender Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of X-Blender on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All X-Blender download links are direct X-Blender full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, X-Blender keygen, crack.
Consider: X-Blender full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.