HTTP compression speeds up file delivery across the Internet, keeps your users happy with faster page loads, and dramatically reduces bandwidth costs. Compression was non-existent on IIS 4 and broken on IIS 5, but Windows Server 2003 with Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 now offers great out-of-the-box compression embedded into the core Web server code itself.
ZipEnable is na application which allows users to easily obtain the absolute most out of IIS 6 built-in compression. While Port80 Software's homepage is the best ISAPI compression solution for Windows Web servers, we highly recommend that you use the internal compression engine in IIS 6.0 - it's lightning fast, incurs minimal resource penalties, and you already bought it when you bought the OS.
The one major drawback to IIS 6.0 native compression is the absence of configuration options via the Web server management interface. IIS 6.0 does not provide a GUI to the majority of controls. Necessities like site level compression, compression schemes, and all advanced settings are only accessible via the IIS metabase.
With ZipEnable, you now have more than an "ON/OFF" choice and can granularly manage IIS 6.0 native compression at the global, site, directory, and file levels -- and all without writing a single line of code or editing the IIS metabase.
· Global compression configuration
· Modify compression schemes by file type
· Industry-standard Gzip and Deflate compression schemes
· Set level of compression (1-10) for each scheme
· Granular control of acceptable file extensions for compression
· Site level configuration
· Configure compression at directory and file levels for individual virtual servers (sites)
· Tree view makes for easy navigation and configuration
· Powerful Persistent Overrides feature allows you to keep global and site level compression settings in order
· Browser Compatibility Detection -- the only solution for safe IIS 6.0 compression
· Real-time check identifies a user's browser and automatically delivers compressed/uncompressed content accordingly
· Configure file type exclusions for any browser type/version to avoid incompatibilities
· Includes default exclusions for legacy browsers with known incompatibilities
· CPU Roll-off option
· Automatically dial back compression rates for periods of unusually heavy traffic to guarantee that compression does not overwork your CPU
· Configure CPU utilization threshold for compression roll-off
· Advanced features
· Manage cache directory, size, and location
· Control compression exclusions based on HTTP version, proxy usage, and type of request
· Set priority of default Gzip and Deflate compression schemes
· Adjust other compression settings such as I/0 buffer size and minimum file size to compress limits
· Easy-to-use interfaces
· Configuration wizard makes it simple to apply compression
· GUI, tab-based Settings Manager accessible via the Start menu or IIS MMC
· Command line interface for programmatic control of basic compression settings, ideal for easy IIS 6.0 native compression integration into other applications
· Default settings roll-back option restores IIS 6.0 native compression settings upon ZipEnable uninstallation (roll-back to metabase settings prior to ZipEnable installation)
|Author||Port80 Software, Inc.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||file delivery, HTTP compression, built-in compression, file, delivery, HTTP|
Using ZipEnable Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ZipEnable on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ZipEnable download links are direct ZipEnable full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ZipEnable keygen, crack.
Consider: ZipEnable full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.