ZOC for Mac OS X 7.17.1
ZOC/Pro is an application that facilitates multiple connections and a wide variety of tasks that can be carried out on compatible hosts. Data communication is done through a variety of methods nowadays as there are numerous ways in which two devices can be interconnected. A scripting language and support for creating macros completes the features set of ZOC/Pro. It is able to log every command and keystroke, while those who need to remap the keyboard and reassign the functions of each key can do so using the dedicated feature.
ZOC's extensive features and functions, including a typed command history, scrollback, multiple window support and others, make it the ideal tool for people needing to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows platform.
ZOC also supports vt102, vt220 and several types of ansi as well as Wyse, TVI, TN3270, TN5250, and Sun's CDE. ZOC also utilises all main file transfer protocols, including X-, Y- and Zmodem as well as Kermit and many others. All of which are offered in a flexible and intuitive interface that, unlike many other clients, leaves absolutely nothing to be desired.
· Secure Shell (SSH V1/V2) with public/private key authentication and port forwarding (tunneling)
· Modem via serial port and TAPI (Windows modem)
· ISDN via CAPI V2.0 (including X.25 and X.31 support)
· File transfer via Ascii, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit
· Data trace on device level (user dump and binary mode)
· Translation of inbound/outbound characters
· Linux (Xterm) console-like (including UTF8, colors and full keyboard)
· VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220 (complete implementation incl. print through, keyboard and ANSI colors)
· ANSI-BBS, ANSI-SCO, Avatar
· IBM like TN3270 and TN5250
· QNX V4
· Wyse 30, 50, 60
· User Interface
· Host directory (with full option set for each entry and automatic login)
· User button bar to map texts, scripts, phone book entries, external protocols and shell commands to buttons (incl. button assistant)
· F-Macro keys for texts, scripts, phone book entries, external shell commands, etc.
· Local typing (entry field with history e.g. to type commands)
· Completely remappable keyboard
· Various logging and scroll back functions
· Keyboard mode for bbs door programs (doorway mode)
· AutoLogin (recorded login procedures from the host directory)
· REXX language for scripting
· DDE support allows ZOC to act as a communication server
· AutoMacros (text/functions invoked by typing certain text)
· AutoReplies (text/functions invoked by receiving certain text)
|Author||EmTec Innovative Software|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||ISDN terminal, terminal emulator, SSH connection, Telnet client, linux emulator, ISDN, telnet, terminal, emulator|
Using ZOC for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ZOC for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ZOC for Mac OS X download links are direct ZOC for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ZOC for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: ZOC for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.