AdWords Editor 13.5.2
Now, you can download your AdWords account to your computer, make all the changes you want, then upload your revised campaigns. AdWords Editor is a powerful application designed to make large numbers of changes quickly. AdWords Editor is a software application that enables you to better manage advertising campaigns on Google. It provides a desktop client that you can use to add and manage multiple accounts, as well as administer ads, ad groups, targets, extensions and campaigns. So, you can populate the list with CPC and CPM campaigns, as well as edit their properties when it comes to the campaign name, type, search partners, budget, status, ad rotation, start date, language, mobile bid adjustment, devices, delivery method, exact and phrase matching, and more.
It is possible to replace or append text, change the capitalization, add comments, indicate location extensions, as well as configure dynamic search ads, among other features. Multiple campaigns can be updated at the same time. The tool comes packed with a wide range of options and customization preferences dedicated to creating and managing Google ad campaigns. It does not put a strain on computer performance, thanks to the fact that it runs on a low amount of CPU and RAM.
Any Google AdWords advertiser with any size account can use it, but the application is particularly useful for advertisers with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or placements.
Work from your desktop:
· Download your entire AdWords account and make changes locally.
· Select a campaign or Ad Group (or your entire AdWords account) and search or view account details for what you selected.
Sort and view statistics:
· Once you've selected one or more campaigns or Ad Groups, browse your keywords, ad text, negative keywords, and account performance statistics.
Add, edit, and delete:
· Make changes to your budget, Ad Groups, ad text, keywords, CPCs, URLs, and more.
Make bulk changes:
· Copy and paste lists of keywords or text ads into AdWords Editor's bulk changes wizard.
· Search your entire account for matches among your keywords and ad text. Then make bulk changes. For example, with just a few clicks, find all the keywords that contain the word 'chocolate' and adjust their maximum CPCs.
Check for errors:
· When you post your changes, AdWords Editor will flag potential policy violations, such as using the call-to-action phrase 'click here' in an ad. You'll be able to correct these errors before your ads go live on Google.
Upload changes to AdWords:
· Once you've made changes to your account, upload those changes to AdWords.
Export a snapshot:
· Save a delimited file with your AdWords account information and show it to a colleague or keep it for reference.
· You'll always have the latest version of AdWords Editor, because Google automatically notifies you when updates are released.
· Edit your account on your computer, then post your changes to your account whenever you're ready.
Manage multiple accounts:
· Store and make changes to client accounts using your My Client Center account.
Copy and Paste:
· Move campaigns, Ad Groups, ads, and keywords from one location to another.
· Export your changes and send to other AdWords Editor users for review. Track their comments about the changes, then review their changes before posting.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||keyword bid, adsense bid, adwords bid, adsense, adwords, bid|
Using AdWords Editor Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of AdWords Editor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All AdWords Editor download links are direct AdWords Editor full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, AdWords Editor keygen, crack.
Consider: AdWords Editor full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.