AJC Sync 4.10.0
AJC Sync allows you to compare or synchronize large numbers of files and folders between multiple pairs of locations. These locations may be on the same computer, another computer or device over a network, an attached drive or memory stick, FTP server, cloud service etc. AJC Sync is an ideal backup solution for your PC, laptop or server.
Files can be synchronised by transferring in one direction or both directions according to a set of comparison rules. A user friendly sync plan shows you exactly what is going to happen to your files, giving you complete confidence and control. The built in diff can show you exactly what has changed in your files.
The sync process can be run with full visual control, via the command line or on a regular basis via the scheduler. Full logging, reporting and emailing is provided to notify you about what happened. An archiving facility is provided to store multiple versions of files allowing undo to recover from mistakes.
Your synchronize or backup jobs are organised in sync projects. Each project can have one or more pairs of locations to keep in sync. Each location may be on any Windows accessible drive, network, USB stick etc or FTP server. The home tab gives you an overview of these pairs, showing a summary of the sync direction and last backup time.
Different images can be selected to help you visuallise the sync locations. Throughout the application color coding is used so you can tell if files exist only on one side of the sync pair or both.
Starting an interactive sync will then take you to the sync plan tab so you can see what will happen to your files
· Windows explorer style interface.
· Shows two directory structures and overlays them with color coding.
· You can also synchronize via FTP.
· Very easy to use with wizards and hints to help you.
· Review all file transfer or delete actions before they happen.
· Easily schedule your project for automatic synchronization using the full integration with the Windows scheduler.
· Built in archiving system lets you undo if a file is overwritten or deleted by mistake during the synchronization. Multiple versions of files are stored so you can go back to an older version of a file. This is compatible with AJC Active Backup.
· All settings can be saved as a project for later use.
· Recursive comparison of directory trees.
· You can specify what directory patterns to include or exclude from the explorer view.
· You can specify what file patterns to include or exclude from the explorer view.
· Colors show if a directory or file exists on one side or both sides.
· Files can be opened, deleted, renamed, cut, copied, pasted etc.
· Sort files by name, extension, modified date, size etc
· You can compare the file contents using the built in AJC Diff program included free. This can do text and binary file comparison.
· Directory structure and file views can be cached in memory for faster access on slow networks.
· Files and directories can be specifically excluded from the synchronization process.
· File and directory patterns can be excluded from the synchronization process.
· You can synchronize the whole directory structure or just selected directories or files.
· Synchronization can include/exclude sub directories.
· You can synchronize in one direction or both ways at the same time.
· Customizable synchronization logic: newer/older/equal modification date and/or larger/smaller/equal file size. Can choose to transfer files that only exist on both sides.
· When synchronizing in one direction you can delete files in the destination directory that are not in the source. This is useful for creating a directory mirror.
· Can ignore an hour difference in modification stamps to take account of the way different operating systems deal with daylight saving changes.
· Can cope when file date stamps are different by a few seconds due to being rounded differently by different operating systems.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||directory compare, folder synchronize, file synchronizer, synchronizer, synchronize, sync|
Using AJC Sync Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of AJC Sync on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All AJC Sync download links are direct AJC Sync full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, AJC Sync keygen, crack.
Consider: AJC Sync full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.