Ayttm for Linux 0.6.3
Ayttm for Linux is an instant messaging (aka chat) client that provides all-in-one chat functionality for several major instant messaging services from one simple program. Ayttm "Contacts" allow you to refer to several accounts of the same person from a single contact name, making it one of the cleanest and simplest clients to use.
Ayttm for Linux is the heir of the Everybuddy project, and aims to continue improving the program and addressing its shortcomings. Our primary goal is to provide a messenger which is :
* simple: Ayttm should work nicely without having to first go through a complicated configuration procedure. The preferences should be simple and minimal.
* stable: Ayttm should not crash when you use it.
* intuitive: Ayttm should be almost instantly usable by my mother ;)
* flexible: Ayttm supports multiple protocols and they should be supported in an integrated manner (common interface, for example), without limiting protocol-specific features support. Ayttm currently handles Yahoo!, MSN, Jabber, IRC, AIM and ICQ.
Ayttm is developed primarily for Linux but it is also available on BSD and Windows NT/2000 platforms.
Instant Messaging Services
* MSN Messenger
* Jabber support (including SSL)
* IRC (Internet Relay Chat) support
* ICQ support
* AIM-TOC (AOL Instant Messenger)
* SMTP (for sending emails)
* File Transfers to/from MSN and Yahoo! users, and receive only from AIM users
* Group Chat (Conferences) with AIM, Jabber, MSN and Yahoo! users
* MSN's Netmeeting integration, using GnomeMeeting
* Yahoo Webcam viewing support
* Protocol Transparency - one buddy, one chat window, multiple accounts on multiple IM systems!
* Tabbed chat, with color alerts for new messages
* Themable smiley graphics
* Tooltips to track people's status
* Conversation and group-chat logging
* File Transfer between Ayttm clients (with any protocol)
* Away mode and other status indicators
* Play sounds (with esd and artsd support)
* Asynchronous connections
* Support for multiple accounts on the same service for almost every service
* Auto-join to chatrooms
* Chat logs export
* Server-side userlist and groups management
* Automatic translation using Babelfish
* Automatic conversion to L33t-speak (yeah, we wanna have fun!)
* Importing of everybuddy, gnomeicu, gaim, and Licq buddy lists
* Keep notes on Contacts
* Rainbow colors in messages
* Digital signature and encrpytion plugin using GPG - compatible with kopete
* Typing notifications for MSN, Yahoo! and Jabber
* Spell checker
|Author||Philip S Tellis|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||jabber client, instant messanger, chat, messanger, jabber|
Using Ayttm for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Ayttm for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Ayttm for Linux download links are direct Ayttm for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Ayttm for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Ayttm for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.