BackUp Maker Standard Edition 7.303
BackUp Maker will easily backup your important folders thanks to an intuitive interface and simple yet effective features. The ease of use as well as the range of functions enable you to create backup tasks for saving files and folders with a lack of time. Once the backup task has been configured you may forget backup creation confidently - BackUp Maker saves your files fully automated, depending on time and interval settings or on system events like Windows log-on or log-off.
Reduce data capacity by using partial backups or limit data with the power of wide-ranging filter options. Go the secure way creating multiple backup generations. An integrated CD/DVD driver enables you to write backups directly to CD/DVD.
Additionally BackUp Maker supports writing to internal and external hard drives (local and network area), any USB devices as well as zip drives. Alternatively you can use the software's FTP support to upload your backup to a webserver, optionally with secure SSL connection (FTPS).
For spanned backups you can select several split types or just enter an individual split size which matches your personal needs. BackUp Maker provides strong encryption with the means of AES. Using AES with 256-bit encryption strength you are able to prevent foreign access to your backup.
BackUp Maker compresses your data using the well-known zip compression algorithm. Since most of the current zip software supports pkZip standard v4.5 you can open your backup with BackUp Maker as well as any other zip compatible software.
· PkZip 4.5
· Support for archives larger than 4 GB
· Password protection
· Protect backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
· Strong encryption
· Encrypt backups with AES 256-Bit
· Burning onto CD/DVD
· Burn backups onto CD/DVD without the need of external drivers
· Supported DVD formats
· DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-Ray
· FTP upload
· Upload to internet servers using ftp connections
· Passive ftp mode
· Upload in passive mode (PASV)
· FTPS (FTP over SSL)
· Support for FTPS
· FTP resume
· Resume cancelled backup uploads
· Back-up to USB drives/sticks
· Support of USB 1.1/2.0 drives (internal/external)
· Network support
· Save files in/to local area networks
· Spanned backups
· Split backups into several files (disk spanning)
· Full backup
· Backup of all selected files/folders
· Partial backup
· Backup of files changed since last partial or full backup
· Backup of changed files
· Backup of files changed in selectable interval
· Combined execution
· Combine execution of full backups and partial backups
· Archive bit backup
· Backup of files with archive bit set true only / delete archive bit
· Backup generations
· Creation of several backup generations/instances
· Interval backup
· Execute backup in selectable interval
· Time backup
· Execute backup at selectable time
· Backup at Windows start/log-off
· Execute backup when Windows starts/logs off
· Backup at USB detection
· Execute backup when USB device has been changed
· Restriction to days
· Restrict backup execution to week days or month days
· Automatic backup
· Backup without user interaction
· Filter options
· Filter files/folders (opt. for file size)
· Operations before/after backup
· Execute file or system operations before/after backup
· Send backup report by e-mail
· Send backup report after backup by e-mail automatically
· Date information
· Save execution date information in filename
· Desktop shortcut
· Create desktop shortcut to easily execute backup jobs
· Backup warranty
· Catch up missed backups
· Start by parameters
· Start backups by calling bkmaker.exe with parameters
· Report creation after backup
· Backup verification
· Verify backup for completeness and correctness
· Restore with BackUp Maker
· Restore without the need of other software
· Multi-language support
|Author||ASCOMP Software GmbH|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||backup maker, create archive, restore data, backup, maker, create|
Using BackUp Maker Standard Edition Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of BackUp Maker Standard Edition on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All BackUp Maker Standard Edition download links are direct BackUp Maker Standard Edition full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, BackUp Maker Standard Edition keygen, crack.
Consider: BackUp Maker Standard Edition full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.