BeaTunes for Mac OS X 5.2.19
What started out as a BPM detection tool for DJs, runners and dancers, has become one of the finest iTunes™ library management tools around. Your music collection is always growing and changing, especially if you like to keep track with a variety of artists and their newest albums. The drawback of staying up-to-date with the newest releases is the fact that your library might get cluttered and unordered if you do not constantly rearrange it according to your preferences. beaTunes is a software utility designed to allow you complete control over your music playlist and edit almost every aspect concerning the related songs and artists. In order to keep the collection organized and arranged according to your personal preferences, the application enables you to analyze and inspect every track for a wide variety of problems, including sorting, spelling and consistency issues.
beaTunes offers you a wide array of possibilities when it comes to file inspection and playlist creation, especially useful if you have to deal with large libraries and a multitude of artists. Furthermore, the user-friendly interface can be easily handled even by beginners, while still offering powerful features to enthusiasts as well.
BeaTunes can even help you to find the titles of tracks that have no artist or title associated with them.
And once you have a clean collection, the built-in playlist generator works even better.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
* Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
* Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
* Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
* Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
* Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
* Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
* Discover albums that aren't in your music collection, but would complement it
* Keep up to date through Amazon™ album charts
* Automatically detect the tonal key your songs are in
* Categorize songs by their sound color
* Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
* Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
* Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
* Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
* Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
|Author||Tagtraum Industries Inc.|
|Requirements||macOS 10.11.6, 10.12.5, 10.13.6, 10.14.6, 10.15.7|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||arrange playlist, music library, determine BPM, create playlist, library, BeaTunes, arranger, playlist, arrange|
Using BeaTunes for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of BeaTunes for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All BeaTunes for Mac OS X download links are direct BeaTunes for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, BeaTunes for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: BeaTunes for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.