BiblioteQ for Mac OS X 2021.09.10
BiblioteQ strives to be a complete and thorough library management suite. The application is supported on numerous platforms, including FreeBSD, Linux, OS X, Solaris, and Windows. Installers are available for OS X and Windows. BiblioteQ is an open-source Windows application whose purpose is to help you catalog books, DVDs, CDs, journals, magazines and video games. It can be used by different organizations, such as libraries, schools or churches. BiblioteQ adopts a clean and well-organized layout where you can connect or disconnect to/from a database, change the password and configure administrative privileges. BiblioteQ integrates different parameters for each category where you want to store items in. Most of the features are structured in the GUI in the same way mainly for all categories, such as Book, DVD, Journal, Magazine, Music CD, Photograph Collection and Video Game.
Let’s say you need to add a book into your catalog. The tool lets you accomplish this task by querying several Internet resources. Providing the correct ISBN-10 or ISBN-13 helps you retrieve data about the edition, author(s), title, publication date, publisher, place of publication, categories, price, language, location, condition and other details.
For some categories, BiblioteQ provides a mechanism for querying the Library of Congress, or any other Z39.50-capable system, via the standard Z39.50 protocol; thus simplifying the data-entry process.
As for database connectivity, BiblioteQ supports both PostgreSQL and SQLite database engines.
Summary of BiblioteQ's core features:
* Cataloging of Books, DVDs, Journals, Magazines, Music CDs, and Video Games.
* Internationalization (translation) support. BiblioteQ currently supports the Czech, English, and German languages.
* Patron information.
* Rich search capabilities, including custom SQL queries.
* Cover images with drag and drop support.
* PostgreSQL accounts with various privileges.
* Administrator roles.
* Full PostgreSQL and SQLite support.
* Transactional database queries.
* Threaded data retrieval via the standard Z39.50 protocol for Books, Journals, and Magazines.
* Print support.
* Support for requesting unavailable items.
* Item reservation.
* Listings of overdue items, requested items, and reserved items.
* Customizable item data, pricing information, and currencies.
* Item reservation histories for patrons.
* Customizable displays.
* Embedded hyperlinks for localized searches of similar items.
* Front cover image retrieval via Amazon.
* Uniform functionality across various platforms.
* Support for multiple Z39.50 sites.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Book Organizer, Library Management, Sort by Category, Organizer, Organize, Sort|
Using BiblioteQ for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of BiblioteQ for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All BiblioteQ for Mac OS X download links are direct BiblioteQ for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, BiblioteQ for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: BiblioteQ for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.